"What are you doing here?"

"Childe? Why are you here?"

A familiar voice seemed to magically appear out of thin air behind Childe, as he slowly turned only then did he realise that behind him was Zhongli.

"Ah Mr. Zhongli! What are you doing here?" Childe said surprised, he was shocked that zhongli was up here with him! The last thing he expected was to meet Zhongli himself up here.

"Doing business with Lady Ningguang, what about you?" Zhongli replied in his calm tone, it was always so relaxing to hear him speak Childe thought but...that was besides the point right now.

"I was just about to go ask Keqing about the rumours you kno-" Childe tried to finish his sentence, only to be cut off by Zhongli himself.

"Childe...Why do you want to stop these rumours so badly?" Zhongli asked.
Childe stood there, puzzled. Why was zhongli asking this question and what was making him so stumped when he tried to think of an answer for the question.

"I...I don't actually know." Childe struggled to speak as he replied to Zhongli's absurd question.
"Because it could ruin my reputation, what will everybody think if me a Harbinger is with a mortal..?"

"Hm... If you are in love you know, it is fine. Nobody has to know" Zhongli slowly spoke the words, soon after a soft smile appeared on his face.

Childe couldn't help but think about how beautiful he looked in the golden suns beams, his hair flowing and his ponytail dancing in the wind..A little bit of blush appeared as Childe stared in awe at his face, Zhongli's eyes and eyeliner looked amazing always and Childe felt as if he could lose himself in his beautiful eyes...

Childe soon choked on his thoughts. What on earth was he thinking! He wasn't gay and even if he was he sure didn't like Zhongli!

"I just want to find out who's started these rumours.. I'm really sorry but i do have to get to asking Keqing. Goodbye Mr. Zhongli!" Childe rushed off into the Jade Chamber, leaving Zhongli all by himself to stare into the horizon... 

(THIS IS TECHNICALLY TWO POSTS IN ONE DAY! this is to make up for me missing two days of posting because i couldnt think of how to start)
(also i hope you all are doing good! you all are good peoples im sure of it >: ) 
(i hope yall are okay with the short chapters hehe...
(anyways enjoyyy!~