"Hey Traveller?"

Childe slowly turned the door handle and walked into Aether and Lumine's home, He had to admit it was a nice place.
The place had light yellow wallpaper with the colour scheme of the furniture mostly being gold, white or yellow. The floor was a beautiful shade of brown that was very comfortable to walk across, it felt like you were walking on clouds.

"So comrade, as you know i came here to ask you something" Childe said, he was getting straight to the point because he wanted to find out who made these rumours as soon as possible.

"Oh yeah I forgot about that! What did you want to ask Childe?" Aether asked as he sat down on the couch opposite Childe.

"Well i'm sure you know but theres been rumours about me and Mr Zhongli dating going around, do you by any chance know who started these?" 
Childe waited for an answer but it seemed the question had also puzzled the Traveller.

"Oh...I'm sorry but I have no clue as to who has started the rumours, although i think Lumine might know something! Go ask her she is just in the next room" Aether replied. 

Childe hoped to get at least a tiny lead on who started them but anyways it was time to ask Lumine.
He opened the door into Lumine's room to find her sat on the bed reading a book, he slowly went up to her and sat down by her.

"Childe? what are you doing here?" Lumine looked up in shock to see the ginger sat beside her.

"I came to ask if you know who's started the rumours on me and Mr Zhongli dating.." Childe asked again, but this time he got a lead.

"Oh yes I think i know who's started them! I think Keqing has something to do with it!" Lumine replied quite quickly and this time a puzzled look didn't appear.

"Thanks so much comrade, but I must be on my way now See you!" Childe waved happily as he left her room, Lumine waved bye to Childe and then went back to reading her book.

"Bye Aether!" Childe waved goodbye to Aether,
"Oh did you find out who it was?"
"Yes I did! now i've got to go question some people so see you comrade!"

They both waved goodbye to each other as Childe dashed out running towards the Jade Chamber, it was where Keqing was most with Lady Ningguang sorting out her problems and going through ideas.
Childe made his way towards the elevator, he spoke the code and slowly made his way up.
He stepped off the platform and walked up the stairs, before he went in he stood at the edge of the chamber and he just admired the beauty of Liyue..It was embarrassing now that he tried to drown the city.
"Childe? What are you doing here?"

(IM SO SORRY IF THIS IS SHORT! this kinda took a little while to think of though...)
(anyways enjoy this >: )