Couple Goals

Ashton's POV/

"Okay... I scored a total of 67 and Roxy... You scored a total of... 89" I said as I added up the scores. "Oh" Roxy simply said as I frowned.

"You did not enjoy?" I asked as I frowned. Roxy looked at me and let out an apologetic smile. "I did. It has been fun. But... I lost. And I wanted to impress you" Roxy frowned.

I smiled as I hugged her tightly. Roxy soon hugged back. "You don't need to impress me Roxy. Once I saw you, I've been impressed" I smiled.

"Thanks" Roxy blushed. "Roxy. I must ask you something. Are you dating someone?" I asked unsure. I saw Roxy in the mall with some dude.

"What makes you think that?" Roxy stammered as her cheeks became red. "At the mall. I saw you with this guy that seemed totally interested in you" I closed my mouth.

"He asked me out and I didn't know what to say. So Riley and Rockell took matter into their own hands and now... I'm going on a date with him tomorrow" Roxy shut her eyes.

I chewed on my lip as I brought back the golf clubs and the balls. "Uh... Let's go" I simply said as Roxy nodded. We started walking out of the golf course as I kept my distance. We reached her house as I was about to walk away... Roxy stopped me.

"Say something. Please Ashton" Roxy said as her face turned into sincere. I sighed as I walked up the stairs again.

Roxy's POV/

"I have nothing to say" Ashton groaned as I held his hand and pulled him back. "Your mad?" I frowned.

"I don't understand girls. Why would they test guys? You test them when your dating someone. Not on a first date to see if they're interested in you. That's bullshit" He snarled.

"I'm am so sorry Ashton" I said as my heart began to ache. "Roxy... If two guys like you. Then you choose one. Not date both of them and pick which one you like better. We're not food that you taste to see which one tastes better" Ashton said, clearly pissed.

"Listen Ashton. I don't even wanna go on a date with him. And I could cancel but then... It would hurt his feelings. You wouldn't like the same thing either" I reasoned.

"The other guy wouldn't like it if his soon to be girlfriend is going on a date with some other guy before their own date. You lied" Ashton said, hurt filled his eyes.

"I know" I said. Ashton stared at me. He came close to me. His hot breath on my face. He was going to kiss me! He leaned very close to me. He then kissed my cheek sensually.

"I bitch about people I really like and care about. Whoever you choose... It won't change my feelings for you. And their pretty strong"

Drake's POV/

"Ahh!" Riley shrieked as she splashed into the lake. I gripped my stomach as I started to laugh uncontrollably. "OMG!" Riley screamed as she flipped her hair in the water.

"Your cute when your mad" I confessed. Riley rose from the water and stood on the grass as she glared at me. "I guess I'm sexy right now because I am furious" Riley said as she stared at the water.

She held her ear in confusion. She stared into the water as she began to panic. "What's wrong?" I asked as Riley stared at me.

"I think I lost my earrings" Riley cocked an eyebrow up. She started to look in the water... As if she was reading a question on a test she didn't study for.

"There!" She pointed. I shrugged as I walked close to her. "Where?" I asked as I groaned at my weak sight.

"Right there. Come closer. Can you see it?" Riley pointed. I came close to it as I squinted. I stayed in the position. "No I don't see it. I think I need a closer look" I said.