I Fvcked Up

Rockell's POV/

"That was..." I started off as Jo breathed heavily on my chest. She technically collapsed on me when she was done and, it was the best.

"Good... Really good" Jo finished for me as I blushed. Nodding my head as she smiled. She laid in the crook of my neck as my hands wrapped around her bare waist tightly.

"You were still a virgin" Jo said into my neck as I played with her hair. Running my hands through it softly as I contemplated what to say.

"I know" I said as I mentally cursed at myself. Why did I have to be so awkward around her. She's my... She's my first. OMF!

"I thought that you... And Kelsey made love already. I would feel less guilty if she was your first" Jo mumbled as I sighed heavily.

"Kelsey... Is going through something and... I was ready to loose my V-Card" I said as Jo shook her head. She got up from the bed and began to put her clothes on.

"I took away your virginity." Jo said as I sighed loudly. I pressed her against my body. Not wanting her to feel this way.

"It's okay Jo, no one would've done it better then you did. And I am entirely grateful. Thank you" I said as Jo stood up, fully clothed.

"What does that make us?"

Jo's POV/

"I'll admit that I'm still dating Kelsey" Rockell started as I nodded. Guess what? I HOOKED UP WITH MY BEST FRIENDS GIRLFRIEND!

ROCKELL FVCKING LYNCH!

Rockell is obviously freaking gorgeous and way out of my league. I was definitely jealous of Kelsey for having Rockell. She was so sweet and beautiful.

I'm shallow as fvck so...

"Do you... Like me?" Rockell asked me as my eyes flicker to her own. Her hazel eyes piercing into my head. Eager for an answer.

"Does it matter? This is a one night stand right?" I mumbled as Rockell stood up. While we were talking, she stayed in bed. Making her naked form in clear view.

I stared at her beautiful body. She was so gorgeous. I eyes her body. Raking my eyes up and down her body. Instantly getting turned on.

"I cheated on Kelsey, for you. I want to help Kelsey, but I don't want to date her anymore. We've been together for a long time and I think it's time we broke up" Rockell said as I sighed.

Rockell got back in bed as I stared at her. She covered her body as she stared cautiously at me. She clearly was serious about this. 

"Why break up with Kelsey?" I asked her as she simply shrugged.

"I... Like you" She said as I blushed madly. I walked to the bed. Rockell laid on her belly. I took the blanket and wrapped it around.

I don't know why either, I was fully clothed. I leaned into her warmth and kissed her slowly and softly. My hair falling on my side. 

"I have liked you for a while Rockell and it's awesome that you like me as well. I'm extremely happy that I'm your first and I hope you'll be mine as well"

Ricky's POV/

"Reese?" I called out as his attention turned towards me. His hair was messed up and he dressed horribly. No offense to him...

"What's wrong bud?" I asked him as he turned his body around. His eyes had bags under them. I cocked an eyebrow up as he stared.

"You... Okay?" I asked him as he shrugged. Not really caring about anything I was saying.