Chapter 6

The night goes by quickly. Currently, I and dahlia are in the class. Again she is bragging about something but my attention is on my thoughts. There are two killers out there. One girl and one boy. They might be having some connection. I was so close to finding the killer. My bad luck.

Snapping out of my thought, I notice the door opening Dean enters and sits beside me. Children start gossiping. Damm, I hate this. I glare at them. They just look away. Dean grab my left and I gladly pulled back my hand glaring at him. He smiles innocently.

Brat.

"How is your hand? "He asks

"Good, not a big deal. "I reply not interested.

"Both of you will look good together. "Dhalia whispers to me.

"Fuck off. "I reply.

"What is wrong with it? "Dean smirked at us. "Besides you are good in yourself. "He winks.

"I won't date who cheated on his girlfriend. And dhal I thought you are my best friend. "I glare at Dhalia.

"I am your good friend don mind me. " dahlia smirked while dean looks taken back by my words.

"I don't date anyone. At least not until my brother is alive. "I reply.

I glare at them not liking their jokes. I barely came alive and this dean is not leaving me alone. What I did do wrong to anyone? Maybe because I lied to my brother about his candies. stupid brain.

Suddenly the door burst open again revealing one and only Lorenzo Hernandez. Shit. students look at him in horror probably wondering about their senior. With him, there is Ashton and the other two boys. I hide myself to make sure he can't see me but my luck is bad as always. He notices dahlia moving his eyes beside him his eyes piercing on me. No. No. No. I repeat as he took step towards me. Dean look at me with confusion. Lorenzo came towards me grabbed my hand pull me out of the class and into the hallway he pin me on the wall trapping me in his strong hands. He glares directly at me. Ashton looks at me with a smirk. Dean and dahlia also follow us.

"Why your hand is bruised? "Lorenzo ask me with a glare.

"Well I lost my balance and get with the car but it wasn't big deal. "I try to lie. But I am dealing with my brother who can read me like an open book. I bit my lower lip.

"Don't lie to me, baby. "Lorenzo glared at me.

"One minute who the hell are you to talk with her like that? "Dean interrupts us. Of course, no one from my grade except dahlia knows that he is my brother.

"Hey dean. Don't. "Dhalia warn him.

"But he has no right to speak like that to her. "Dean glared at Lorenzo.

"He is your boyfriend? "Ashton asks me with a glare.

"No why would I date someone without asking you? "I reply.

"Dhalia why she is hurt? "Lorenzo asks.

"Huh! She will tell you don't ask me. "Dhalia nervously answers him.

I lay my head on Lorenzo's chest I look towards the hallway. Rowena is moving towards class. Her orange hairs are waving in the air. why she is in school today? She was missing for a few days. She doesn't look in good condition. She is frustrated. My eyes land on her ankle, she is wearing shoes but looking at her I can easily tell that she is limping. She is a girl, even though she has lots of hoodies, Rowena and Everlyn never get along. Besides she is limping. She is in the same school as me. Then it hit me. She is the only one that can hate Everlyn because the dean was Everlyn's boyfriend. Shit, it's clear but who was the boy who attacked me last night? Maybe they are together. I immediately look at my brother with wide eyes.