Chapter 1

G R A C E

▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫

Life is always mysterious. The way it shows us different things, different lessons in different ways. The way it approaches us. Sometimes it is positive and sometimes it's negative. But it depends on us, how we want to appreciate it and how we want to see it. If you will notice only negative things, then nothing can be done. Take every negative thing with a positive attitude, that's when your life will change forever. Remember your happiness doesn't come to you, it's you who have to find it. Be a positive person with a positive attitude, nothing is bad in the world. It's you who see things in that way.

Now, this is called a little speech.

Why even I am thinking like that?

Getting out of my deep thoughts, I feel cold water on my bare face. Dripping down on my skin making me shiver out of the cold. That's when I get it. I open my eyes immediately looking at the front of me. There stood my lovely brother Lorenzo Hernandez with a bucket in one hand, and others to cover his mouth, holding back his laughter. I stood up quickly and glared directly at him. He burst out in laughter. His muscles relax and His brown eyes sparkle with fun. His hairs are messy indicating that he just wake up to piss me. Huh? I hate mornings. I groan.

"Rise and shine princess. "He says after calming himself down.

"Can't you just wake me up like a good brother? "I reply.

"You never wake up on time so I didn't get any other option. "He replies with a smirk. "Get ready we don't want to be late for our first day. "He says pushing me towards the bathroom.

I enter the bathroom, taking a brush, put a little past on it, then rubbing it inside my mouth. It smells nice. I stare at my reflection in the mirror. My brown hair is wet and water is still dripping through them. My pale skin is shinning due to morning light. And my brown eyes are sparkling. Through the only thing I feel is laziness. Life is so boring. I want something new, a new adventure. A new adventure that no one had.

Ignoring my stupid thoughts, I get ready for my school. Getting dressed in school uniform. I look at myself in the mirror. My shirt is loosely hanging on my chest and my navy blue skirt reaching up to my knees and hanging on my waist. I took my tie and hang it around my neck. I applied a little amount of makeup and then my perfect perfume. Putting on my blue matching jacket, I grab my bag. Putting my stuff and phone, my eyes land on my camera on the self. I had used it many times. My dad gifted it for my birthday. There are many happy memories with it. Should I take it with me or not. Let's just take it. I grab it and put it in my bag securely. I don't want to lose it. It's my favorite.

Reaching to the kitchen after passing through the stairs my eyes landed on my mother Liliana Hernandez who is preparing for breakfast. The smell of spaghetti enters my nose, tasty. Her brown hair is loosely tied in a bun. Her eyes hold nothing but just a strong personality. She is dressed in her pencil skirt and white shirt with a jacket. The personality due to which she is a successful businesswoman. Her pretty eyes land on me. I love my mom. I offer her a smile which she kindly returns. I reach the table sitting across from my mom.

"Morning mom. "I said.

"Morning Principessa, "she replies to me in her Italian scent.

I start munching on my breakfast. My sites across me eating with me. Her perfume smells nice. Her whole manners and body show perfection. My brother enters after a few minutes and sits beside me after mouthing 'good morning' to mom. Soon my dad- George Hernandez too join us sitting beside mom he smiles at me and my brother. We kindly smile back at him. Mom serves him food. My dad is dressed in casual clothes indicating that he will stay home maybe. His brown hairs are messy while his skin is shining like mine. Guess what I got the skin from my dad's genes.