Chapter 18

Note: I'M SO SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE! I DIDN'T KNOW I DIDN'T UPDATE IT ON WATTPAD! Anyways, here is your chapter, sorry its so late.

The next few days were spent as normal: wake up, say good morning to her family, eat breakfast, go to school, hang out with the LHC during lunch, leave school, go home, hang out with Jon, do work, eat dinner, talk with Bridgette, go to sleep.

The only things that changed was that the LHC called her Emilia instead of Marinette, which she was thankful for, and that she hung out with the batboys as well. Lila had been leaving her alone for a while, wary of her since the café incident.

Everything had been going perfectly, and Emilia had been living peacefully despite the akuma attacks that seemed to happen more often. Since Lady Tristesse, Hawkmoth had been aluminizing more and more people everyday, not even bothering to make them powerful.

The akumas had become annoyances to many since they disrupted many people while they were doing something. Therefore, Emilia had decided that she would take down Hawkmoth within the next few weeks or so, hopefully sooner rather than later, now she just had to talk to Adrien about it.

Adrien had also revealed his identity to the LHC, meaning that they could talk about akuma related stuff without having to meet up in costume which was a relief to Emilia since she did not want to have to have to contact Chat Noir in costume just to talk about akumas.

Speaking of which, Tikki had been rather accepting of the fact that a few people knew. In all honesty, she had panicked when she first realized the presence of a supposedly dead person when the batboys first landed in Paris. Waking up Emilia in the middle of the night just to tell her.

Emilia had brushed it off, promising Tikki that she would find the supposedly dead people the next day. She had of course found them, seeing as one of them was her brother which Tikki also panicked about, saying that she had to do everything to make sure he didn't see her in costume.

After Jason found out that she was Ladybug, Tikki had just decided to accept the fact that he knew and didn't say anything about it after, which Emilia was thankful for and promised Tikki to bake cookies for her to enjoy while she talked to her friends.

Adrien approached her in school a few days after they revealed their identities, looking nervous about something. "Hey Emilia, Plagg was telling me something about a dead person entering Paris, did Tikki tell you anything about it?"

Emilia was confused, "Shouldn't Plagg have been able to sense who they were, you've already met them anyways."

"I've met them? And apparently Plagg can't sense them because there was creation magic blocking him from actually sensing who they were."

"Oh I see. Also my brother and Damian are the ones you're looking for so don't bother searching anymore."

"Ah, got it-" Adrien's face flashed with confusion and realization before her whispered-yelled, "SORRY THEY'RE WHAT!?"

"Dead and brought back to life? Get with the times Adrien, geez." Emilia rolled her eyes. "Anyways, we need to do something about the akuma situation, akumatisations are becoming more and more frequent and it's high time we do something about it."

"But we don't even know who Hawkmoth is, how are we supposed to stop him if we don't know his identity?"

"You don't know his identity, I knew who he was from the start."

Adrien didn't bother to keep his voice down this time, "YOU KNEW?"

"Yes, I knew, I told you who I thought it was, but you denied me."

He visibly deflated as he thought back to the day she told him she suspected Gabriel Agrest and he denied that it was him, it appeared as though she might have been right. Emilia, knowing what he was feeling, decided to continue the conversation to steer him away from his pity party.

"So, when do you want to take him down?"

Adrien hesitated before replying, "You said you wanted to take him down soon right? How about after the next akuma, right after we beat it, we can go to his lair and take him down."

"Alright." And that was the end of the conversation.

~~~~~~Time Skip~~~~~~

The next akuma attack was surprisingly two days after they made plans to take Hawkmoth down. The person who got akumatised was none other than Alya who was upset about something someone said on her blog.

The guilty look that Jason sent her as she jumped out of the window made her think it was most likely him who sent the comment about her being a tabloid writer. Although she honestly couldn't blame him, reading Alya's articles now was like reading poorly written fanfiction.

As she and Chat Noir fought Lady Wifi, she signaled to Chat to hide behind a building for a while to go over their plan again. The plan that they had made was simple: during the battle, she would split herself up using the mouse miraculous while Chat went to take down Hawkmoth.

Emilia split herself into four different versions of multimouse, using the ladybug, fox and snake miraculous on three of them before jumping out of her hiding place while Chat Noir and her other multimouse clone ran to the Agrest household.

Using the fox miraculous to keep up the illusion, Chat was still there while making sure that Emilia looked like she was in her ladybug costume was tiring so she used the snake miraculous to ensure if anything went wrong she would be able to reverse time.

Soon, Lady Wifi was defeated and Emilia de-evilized the akuma before hurrying off to where Chat was waiting for her to take down Hawkmoth. Although, since she used her lucky charm, she had to run through the streets while waiting for Tikki to recharge her energy.

Transforming near the mansion that Adrien lived in, she quickly sent a text to the police precinct to alert them that they were taking down Hawkmoth and they should wait outside the Agrest mansion before contacting Jason and Jon to tell them that she would be treating them to ice-cream.

"You ready Chat?"

"Of course bug."

They burst through the very obvious butterfly window, seriously how did no one notice that, and Emilia threw her yoyo around Hawkmoth, effectively trapping him in place while Chat approached him and pulled off his brooch, only looking slightly disappointed when it revealed Gabriel Agrest.

"Gabriel Agrest, you are under arrest for terrorizing the entirety of Paris and the misuse of a miraculous." Gabriel Agrest seemed to accept his fate, only asking to see his wife who was in a glass case surrounded by roses.

The police arrested Gabriel quickly, while sending in some people to investigate the rest of the mansion. (Sorry it's rushed, I don't have time) Adrien came over after a while in his civilian attire, acting confused by the situation before approaching her and handing her the two missing miraculous.

With that, Ladybug and Chat Noir retired and Paris was once again peaceful. Emilia said goodbye to Adrien before heading towards the love lock bridge to meet up with Jon and Jason to get some ice-cream from Andre. She would deal with Lila Rossi another day.