Chapter 4 | Tempting Glamour

✧I yet love the allure in his pomposity✧

I yet love the allure in his pomposity

🍒•Chapter Four•🍒

Jimin's smirk widened when his crescent eyes glimpsed Y/N getting inside his office although without knocking but he knew yn was doing it to elicit him.

"I'll do it!" she spoke boringly to him as she sat in front of him with legs crossed on his table.

"I am delighted Ms. Hyun Y/N" he beamed handing over her the agreement papers and Y/N didn't even read them before signing them.

Jimin was optimistic.

He had multiple ways to preserve Y/N or maybe could have just let the agency go bankrupt and this way Y/N could be free as well but Jimin chose this path!

He wanted Y/N near him again!

He yearned for answers from the past!

The history they had!

He strived to know why she chose to cheat on him when he gave her all the love he had!

🍒•10 Years Ago•🍒

The couple were occupied making out with each other as the 19-year-old boy and his hands inside
his girlfriend's shirt and was active smooching her perfect lips.

"damn I love you babe!" he spoke honestly. As he sucked on her bottom lip.

"Nerdy~" she whimpered weakly kissing him back.

It was always like this!

Them having morning sex, evening sex.

They were in too much love.

Young love!

6 months since Y/N moved in with him in Seoul!

The boy knew Y/N wouldn't be comfortable living in his huge mansion so he bought a simple one-bedroom apartment for them.

With Y/N Jimin felt absolute it was an incredible feeling! He was so happy to have a girl who loved him even when everyone around him bullied him.
He knew Y/N never was interested in his money like other people around him.

But sometimes he was doubtful thinking what if his first love left him for someone better than him?

What if she got bored of him?

What if she found him ugly as everyone else did in the past?

He must get rid of his negative beliefs so he was intending on making Y/N completely his by proposing to her!