Feelings

Time skip
Third POV:

The storm passed and the group sailed the water.

The captain and Yami were talking about something,Ezran and Zym were asleep,Callum was somewhere while Kishi and Rayla were sitting awkwardly next to each other.

"Rayla...we should really talk about what happend."Kishi said awkwardly looking at Rayla,who avoided her gaze.

"What is there to talk about?!It was a mistake nothing else!"Rayla said angrily,finally looking at Kishi.

"What do you mean by 'theres nothing to talk about'?!Rayla we almost kissed!"Kishi said as she stood up,mixed emotions on her face.Rayla just stood up and quickly left whitout saying a word.

"The hell..."Kishi sits down confused and hurt.

"You okey?"she turned around to see Yami.Kishi didnt say anything and he just sat next to her.

"I heard everything."Yami said but Kishi didnt reply.

"Listen its obvious you two like each other."as he said that he put a hand on her shoulder.

"When you were under the ice and you were sick,she wouldnt leave you alone,she was more worried then Callum and Ezran."finally Kishi looked at him.

"She likes you,okey?She just doesn't realise it yet."as he said that he stood up and patted her shoulder.

"I will go now,leave you whit you thoughts."Yami left,leaving Kishi confused.

Time skip
Raylas POV:

I was sitting next to Yami as we watched Ezran and Zym play.I was bummed about the situation whit Kishi.I like her,i really do.

"You okey?"asked Yami as he looked at me.

"I am fine..."I looked away but he put a hand on my shoulder.

"I know what happend whit Kishi."i looked at him as he smiled.

"Shes like a sister to me,and i know i do act like an asshole most of the time but i do care."he said and looked at Ez,then at me.

"I care Rayla,you both like each other,you cant denie it."i looked at him,he was right.

"I..i do like her but...i guess i am to scared to tell her."I looked at the white rose she gave me.

"Just tell her,she loves you.She would die for you."I looked at him and smiled.

"Only when you tell Callum."I smirk at his flustered face.

"Its different!Its obvious she likes you!"

"Fine,fine i will go now"i stand up and went to find Kishi.

Time skip
Kishis POV:

I was laying down,thinking about everything that happend.Why did Rayla react that way?Will she still talk to me?Are things going to get awkward between us?

As i layed i saw Rayla walking to me.I sat up and looked at her,she sat next to me and i noticed the white rose i gave her.

"C-can we...talk?Please?"Rayla looked at me whit a sad look,i just nodded as i did not feel like talking.

"Listen i am sorry for what i said...I didnt mean to."once she said that she sight and held my hand,making us both of us blush.

"I-i really like you...okey?I want to be whit you....its just i was scared..."she chuckled looking up at me.

"I...like you too."I smiled at her,I gently put my hand on her cheek.

"Can i?"she just nodded and we both leand in.Then we kissed.

She put her arms around my neck,while I put my hand on her waist,it was a sweet kiss.After a few seconds we parted,our faces red.

"I love you"i said.

"I love you to"we both smiled.

Somewhere else
Yamis POV:

"Finally!They kissed!"Ez was happy as we watched Kishi and Rayla kiss.I smiled.

"You really are a machmaker!"Ezran said to me making me chuckle.

"Tho you dont know how to ask Callum out."

"HEY!"

A/N:Sorry for the short chapter i didnt really know what to do whit it as this episode was mostly around Callum so i bearly had anything to do whit.And what do yall think about me making mini one-shots while i write chapters?

Also a friend of mine cherrwyblossom helped me whit the kiss scene cause i didnt know what to write lol.