Chapter 2 class trial: pt 2

Kakeru- Aright people, LETS TALK ALIBIS!!!!!

Hajime- alright, so first, who should go first?

Sora- well first, lets talk the people who found the body before suspecting them.

Torae- the people who found the body is me, satsuki and Haruhiko.

Satsuki- To confirm Mitch's alibi again, he was with us until the body discovery announcement.

Sora- So we could cross those 3 out.

Rei- meaning the rest of us is suspicious.

Narumi- WAIT. Not us. Me sora, rei, iroha and kego was still at the pool until 7:25.

Mitch- they actually stayed. I left 3 hours later and those were the people there.

Haruhiko- alright, that leads us with misako, hajime, kazoumi, kakeru, takuya and rintarou.

Satsuki- wait rintarou, do u have the pool dismissals?

Kego- here u go.

Rintarou- he had it lmao.

Satsuki- thanks...*reads*

Rei- whats up girl.

Satsuki- kiyoka left at 3:10. The same time i left. And she been gone for hours so........

Hajime- Did u kill him?

Satsuki- No! I wasnt about to say that.

Rei- ARE U GUYS FUCKING DUMB, SHE FOUND THE BODY. SO WHY WOULD A KILLER "Find" THE BODY.

Hajime- Ok ok im sorry. Anyways, i forgot to say all 4 of us was at the fitness room for hours.

Kazoumi- Thats right. We been working out until we decided to go to the dining hall.

Rintarou- that leads me or misako then. Well to confirm both of our alibis. Me and misako was in the library.

Misako- i agree with Rintarou, i saw him walking in. And we decided to talk for a while.

Sora- so yall talked for 1 half then.

Rintarou- yeah the other half we played hide and seek.

Narumi- I ASKED MISAKO TO PLAY HIDE AND SEEK WITH ME AND U SAID NO GODDAMNIT.

Misako- He was Giving me these "uwu" face.

Rei- *vomits*

Iroha- ok....now we confirm everyone's alibi, now what?

Sora- it seems, everyone has an alibi.

Mitch- so who could have done it?

Narumi- hmmmmmm........

Torae- Narumi using her brain. What is it narumi?

Narumi- im just wondering......what if the culprit is a male?

Hajime- h-huh?

Kakeru- ANY PROOF OSONE!?!?!?

Narumi- look at it this way...if the culprit is a girl, why would they need to disguise themselves as a another girl? I mean, girls cosplay as another girls you know but, in this situation, i think a guy would have done all of this.

Kazoumi- Now ur just hating men.

Narumi- IM NOT HATING GUYS. IM JUST TRYING TO PROVE MY POINT.