Chapter 4 class trial pt 3

Warning: long story since i was hella perpared for chapter 4

We stared at misako....who have confidence in her eyes....as she stated what she said.

Mitch- OK IM FUCKING CONFUSE!!!! WHO KILLED KAKERU?!

Rintarou- did they work together?

Iroha- I-I-Impossible that misako Did it!

Sora- yeah misako, this isnt funny....you aint satsuki and this isnt a comedy club

Satsuki- YEAH! Wait what-

Narumi- ENOUGH OF THAT, I KILLED KAKERU! YALL WAS GONNA VOTE FOR ME ANYWAYS.

Monokuma- *presses button* oops.

Mitch- Welp we dont have to vote you now...but....WHO THE FUCK IS THE CULPRIT!?

Kego- mitch is right. Who did it.

Rei- yall just make random Bullshit confessions and we are now thinkin' you killed him.

Sora- hold it.....i think i know whats going on. Ik Narumi's parents was on that photo but, why would misako help narumi kill kakeru.

Narumi- S-She didnt Help me! GOD WHY CAN YOU JUST LEAVE MISAKO ALONE AND VOTE FOR ME-

Misako- NARUMI, ENOUGH!!!

The room went all slient.....as we saw misako look straight at narumi. With anger in her eyes.

Misako- I know what your doing....and it cant go on for long. Why are you doing this?

Narumi- huh?

Rintarou- what is going on?

Iroha- idk.

Narumi- B-But i dont want to.......WE KNOW YOU DIDNT DO IT-

Misako- But we all gonna die if we dont vote for the right culprit...Do you want everyone to die?! Or do you want to live?!

Narumi- im not believing it....because...because.....YOU NEVER SAW THE STAIRWAY BEFORE I WENT DOWN THERE. *Covers her mouth*

All- *Shocked faces lol*

Sora- wow....Words cant describe what u just said.

Iroha- d-didnt misako and torae find the briefcase before you?

Narumi- no.........

Misako- yes. We found the briefcase before you remember? And also. Torae show me something hidden in the briefcase before she died.

Monokuma- U-Um....lets start a debate scrum! Should we vote for m-misako!?

All- Shut up monokuma!

Misako- anyways, allow me to show you.

Misako pulled out the briefcase, and opened it. And on the side. There was a black button.

Mitch- So....what now.

Misako presses the button and it revealed a second case underneath. With a picture.

Rintarou- another picture?

Misako- yes, and it said for m.r. yall should know who that is.

Rei- you.

Kego- 100%

Sora- alright then, i think we got all the proof we need.