Chapter 3 post trial and execution

Monokuma- Correct yall! Yall got 3 in a row! The blackened who killed haruhiko kabashikawa was none other than Takuya!
Btw Takuya voted for sora.

Takuya-......................................

We all got it correct again.....Takuya was the culprit who killed satsuki's childhood friend.

Kego- dude wtf.

Mitch- Words cant describe for what you have done.

Torae- let alone vote for sora.

Iroha- why...just why.....

Satsuki was gripping onto the podium, looking down in sorrow.

Satsuki- why....did you kill kobazing.......what did he do....wrong?

Takuya was still gripping onto his hair....it seems he is going through something......

Monokuma- oh yeah, i forgot to make yall vote for the second blackened. Yeah hajime killed himself.

Takuya-....................j-just why though......

Sora- huh?

Takuya- w-why did h-hajime.........kill himself? H-He didnt even do.....nothing......wrong to die....

Sora-........but you didnt answer anyone's question. Why did you kill haruhiko?

Takuya-...........................i-i-i-i.........i..dont know......i never wanted to.....

Satsuki- THEN WHY DAMN IT!? WANT ME TO KICK YOUR ASS?!

Torae- allow me to help you....

Monokuma- HEY! NO VIOLENCE IN THE TRIAL ROOM! also, i know why mr boxer killed himself!

Takuya- !

Monokuma- As yall stated, the disease made everyone had a different emotion. But hajime had 2!

Sora- 2?

Monokuma- Yup! He was confident, but he had regrets.

Kakeru- WHAT KINDA OF REGRETS DOES THE GREAT BOXER HAD?!

Monokuma- let me tell u. Hajime makunochi, was a victim of drug abuse and drinking. The reason why he changed was to persue his dream of him being a fighter. When he came here, he drinked like a champ during the boy sleepover! But when he got the disease, he had alot of regrets. He made a vow to never drink or do drugs again. But when he was drinking at the bar, he know he was going back to his past self. Depressed, hajime ended his life in sorrow

Iroha- S-So.....he killed himself from regret?

Takuya- H-He could had told m-me....but why did he hide it?

Rei- He probably didnt wanna tell u or kakeru..or anyone......

Satsuki- B-BUT WHAT ABOUT HARUHIKO?! HE WASNT SUPPOSE TO DIE!!! THIS IS YOUR FAULT TAKUYA!!

Takuya- hate me all you want but it wasnt mine fault

Sora- what do you mean?

???- it was mines......

We all looked And saw rintarou giggling and smirking......

Rintarou- oh Takuya kun...how the mighty have fallen.......

Misako- rintarou, dont tell me you made him do this......

Rintarou- oh i didnt made him do it....but i influenced it.....