Imagine 2 (Lukexreader

"'Baby did you eat today' and 'I think I'm falling in love with you, and that scares me half to death?' The first one if possible can the reader ask Luke and it doesn't matter who says the second one."
Requested by Slytherin529

I walked downstairs into the kitchen to see Luke just staring at the salad in front of him. In all honesty I hadn't seen him eat all day today. "Baby did you eat today?" I asked him. He just shook his head. I went and sat next to him and put my arm on his shoulder, but he just moved his chair away. "Baby what's wrong?" I asked. He just shook his head again. I pressed for more then just a shake of the head but he slammed his hands down on the table and stood up.

"Stop pressing me for answers!" he yelled. He pulled back from the table and walked into our shared room. He locked the door. I just huffed in annoyance and stood up from the dinner table. I grabbed the shopping list and walked to the store because the car keys are in the bedroom.

At the store I got a call from my friend, and band mate, Cassie saying that there were a bunch of Marines being jerks at the bar we play at. I quickly apologized saying I didn't realize the time and that I would be there asap for the show. She said it was fine and that the show was already over. I asked if any of the marines were Luke and she said yes. I just shook my head hung up the phone before checking out and leaving the store.

When I got home Luke was sitting on the couch. "If sorry for yelling at you," he said.

"Ok," I told him.

"Ok? That's all you have to say?" he asked.

"I get why you were a jerk to me, I pressed you for answers, but that doesn't give you any right to go out and be a jerk to employees at the bar," I told him.

"How did you know about that?" he asked.

"Cassie works at that bar. Tell your friend that he can't harass people," I told him. "Why are you so pissed at the fact that I pressed you for answers? Why won't you eat?"

"Because, I think I'm failing in love with you and that scares me half to death!" Luke yelled. I was shocked. The year that me and Luke had been dating not once had we said the l word.

"You love me?" I asked. He nodded. "I love you too." I smiled at him. He gave me a big kiss with a huge hug and spun me in circles.

"I'm sorry for yelling and scarring you," Luke said.

"I'm sorry for pushing for answers," I said to him.