Imagine 4 (LukexReader)

"'You're burning up!' 'Oh god, you're bleeding.' With Luke"
Slytherin529

I wasn't feeling well today and so I took off from work. I heard Luke enter the house and walk it the room. At this point I was constantly vomiting and was feeling horrible. "Hey baby," he said. I waved to him. He walked over and went to give me a kiss in the forehead but I pushed him away not wanting to get him sick. "You're burning up!" he yelled. He ran into the kitchen and got me some ice. He then was looking around and saw the blood coming from the cut on my ankle. "Oh god, you're bleeding." He rushed around and put a bandage on my cut. I feel asleep after that.

When I woke up I wasn't feeling any better. I got up and got some food and saw Luke asleep on the couch. I sighed and attempted to make some breakfast. Luke woke up because I burnt my hand and screamed in pain. He rushed over. "You should be lying down and sleeping," he told me.

"No, no, I need to make you food," I told him.

"Food can wait, go back to sleep, I'll bring you medicine and food later," he told me. I listened not having the energy to argue and went back to sleep.

A/n: I know I've been out for a while, but I was taking a break, but I'm back now. I hope you enjoyed the imagine.