Don't Die

Today, Brianna was going to do her best to avoid Avery, for as long as possible, but when she came to her locker, she saw a note.

The note read, 'Lunch. You. Me. Front of School -AV'.

      Brianna was scared. She wanted to go home. She wanted to leave school, forever, but she couldn't. Her mom would tell her to be strong, no matter what happens. She grabbed her books and went to first period. Math. With Avery. She sat in the back while Brianna sat in the front. "Alright class let's begin." The teacher said. Brianna started writing what the teacher wrote on the board. A note landed on her desk. It said, Remember. You. Me. Lunch. Front of School. -AV. Brianna looked back to see Avery with an evil grin plastered on her face. Brianna turned to face the board again. Her whole body was filled with fear.

     The bell rung for second period. She and Avery's boyfriend, Logan shared that class. They even  sat beside each other. She walked into the classroom and sat where she usually sits, then Logan came walking in and sat beside her. He gave her a smile and turned towards his friends to talk. Brianna's gave him a little smile and got ready for class. The late bell rung and class begun. Brianna remembered, 4 more, 45 minute classes then the beating will begin. 

      It was time. Time for blood. Avery was ready. Brianna was not. She walked in the cafeteria. She saw her in the corner, with the evilest smile on her face that said 'Your dead'. Brianna had to go up there, she couldn't back down. Not now. She had to ace her fears.

      Face-to-face. Avery said, "Say your prayers, you weakling." Avery then pulled back her fist and punched Brianna right in the face! Avery kept punching, hitting Brianna right in the face! One punch right after another. Brianna was bleeding to death and she could barely breath. "One last punch and you'll be dead!" Avery yelled and drew back her fist. The teachers finally got Avery off before she could punch Brianna. She was barely breathing. Brianna blacked out.