You Like Me?

When Brianna was released, she and Logan decided to go and have lunch together. When they sat down, Logan was silent. "What's wrong, Logan?" said Brianna. Logan responded, "Um, let's just say that, I, kinda like you." Brianna was shocked. She couldn't believe what she was hearing. "Well, at least I can say that I like you too." Logan smiled. Then he said, "You are so much sweeter than Avery." Brianna blushed. She thought that Logan was the sweetest guy in the whole world.

     Logan took out his phone and texted Avery. He texted 'I'm breaking up with you because you are so evil.' Once again, Brianna was shocked. She couldn't believe it. Lloyd will kill him. He never wants his little sister's heart broken. Never in a million years. "Um, do you know what you just did?" Brianna questioned. "Yeah, I know and I'm alright with it. Besides, he didn't like me anyway," responded Logan. "Wow, I always thought he did." Brianna said. Logan responded, "Nope, never."

     After a few minutes of silence, Logan spoke up, "Can I ask you something, Brianna?" "Sure." said Brianna. "How long has Avery been bullying you?" Logan stuttered. "Ever since I started in the 9th grade and now I'm in the 12th grade, it's hard to deal with her sometimes." Brianna said. Logan chuckled, "I know how you feel." "How?" questioned Brianna. "She is one of those girls' who loves to be in control of everything." Logan said while laughing. "I think I should take you home now, your mom might be a little worried." said Logan. "Yeah, your right, let's go." Brianna said.

     Meanwhile, Avery was just watching TV when her phone buzzed. She groaned and looked to see it was her boyfriend, Logan. The message read 'I'm breaking up with you because you are so evil.' She was shocked. She didn't want to believe what he just texted her. Then she just had a break down. Lloyd heard her. He ran upstairs because you never hear Avery cry. Lloyd said, "What's wrong sis?" Avery couldn't speak so she just held her phone. Lloyd was there to comfort his little sister. He didn't want to start any drama so he stayed low. Even though he didn't like Logan in the first place, he didn't want any drama starting yet.