Chapter 2: At the Apartment

Walking to Skeppy's apartment from the coffee shop while it started to rain, an alert rung throughout the entire neighborhood. Everyone's phones went off, sirens in the air were blaring, and people were yelling. "Alert, alert. A demon has been spotted in the forests, please seek shelter immediately." The siren operator shouted. "Holy shit! We gotta run!" Yelled Skep. "Uh, Language, y-yeah let's go." Bad mumbled underneath his breath. "I haven't told him my secret yet! This is the worst time, I should've done this beforehand. Atleast he still thinks I'm part goat. That will explain my horns for now, I hope if I tell him he won't freak out. Being half demon is not easy....." The fox thought to himself. "Dude are you coming? We've gotta go!" Skeppy screamed. "Yea-" The opossum grabbed Bad's paw tightly before he could even say anything, they were off.

                    They arrived at the apartment building. "So, what do you want to do, it's getting pretty late.." Skeppy asked. "Let's just sit on the couch, dry off and watch a movie. I know a few good ones." Bad smiled. "Ok sounds good!" Skeppy said as he put 2 bags of popcorn in the microwave. Bad sat down on the couch and started scrolling through movies. "Hey I got a good request, its called The War Of The Creatures (this movie is fake by the way)! It's about these guys who find a haunted forest inhabited by evil creatures, it is a horror movie and I've never seen it before, but we can go through it together right?" Skep explained as he grabbed a blanket and the popcorn. "I mean if you're down, I guess I'm alright with it." Bad said is a slightly scared voice.

                   Skep sat down with his friend and pressed play. They were half way through the movie when a thunderstorm started outside. BOOM! Bad started shaking in fear. "You alright?" Skeppy asked concerned. "Yeah, I'm fine I'm just SCARED OF THUNDER!!" Bad yelled as the sky crackled once again. The fox was shaking more than he was before. Skeppy had no idea what to do, but his gut feeling kicked in and he grabbed Bad's paw. Bbh stopped shaking and looked at his friend, in astonishment. "Let's just watch something different, I think it is a little to much watching a horror movie in the middle of a thunderstorm." Skeppy suggested while he was completely ignoring the fact that he was still holding on the Bad's paw. "Ok that sounds good.." the fox answered.

                  The friends finally found a nice, calm, animated movie to sit down to. They sat through about 30 minutes of it until Bad passed out on the couch. Only a few minutes later did Skeppy aswell.

Holy moly this took a long long time. I think ima post new chapters every Monday oki?