01

Kayle just got into prison after being caught by the authorities. He's been wanted for almost five years and the thought that it's finally the time to pay for the consequences of killing pedos. He knows that he isn't free forever.

"I should become a priest for receiving all those confessions."

Though, when he thought that he'll be experiencing hell in jail, it's quite the opposite. How come eight men are showing interest to him? He isn't even gay.
_____________________

"Boss, we're surrounded!!" Come a shout from a panicked woman. The male she is with just grined widely. "Excellent, we can attack in any direction!" Was the man's response after being caught.

//........//

The man woke up with a heavy groan. "Fuck, did someone cracked my skull open?" He hissed under his breath. When he opened his eyes, he sees a table in front of him where his head rested and an empty chair. He scanned the small room which only had the table, chairs and a small couch. He looked at the top corner and saw a cctv hidden.

"Fuck." He moaned in defeat and wished that the woman he is with earlier is safe.

"You're awake." A man in a shady suit who just came in without knocking said.

"Did your bald head made you go blind? Of course i am fucking fully awake." The male grumbled, not giving a single fuck to whoever he's talking to.

"As expected. You really do have a stinky attitude." The bald guy said as he sat in front of the male.

"Kayle, 25 years old. 6'5 and 159 pound-"

"Old man, why are you saying things like that? Do i look like i don't damn know who the fuck i am?" Kayle said, having a dissatisfied face. He mockingly showed the interrogator his hands that is hand cuffed.

"Just ask me the obvious. I'll answer it so i can sleep already." He said while yawning. The interrogator sigh as he momentarilly glanced at the cctv, as if saying he is not paid enough to do this.

"Why do you only kill men? Do you have any issues with male genders?" The interrogation started.

"I'm offended. If i am- then why am i still breathing?" Kayle said. "Do you have any foods? I'm hungry."

"Mocking me will only lead to this conversation to be longer." The bald man said as he searched something on the pockets of his coat. He gave kayle the chocolate bar that his daughter gave him.

"It wasn't my fault that most pedophiles are male." Kayle answered while rolling his eyes. He took the chocolate from the questioner and saw a small paper with 'for papa' written on it. The interrogator hmm'ed as he wrote something on his pad.

"How old is your child?" Kayle asked as he opened the chocolate and ate it.

'So careless.' The interrogator thought as he watched kayle ate the chocolate.

"Aren't you stupid? I might have given you a poisoned food." The bald man said sighing as kayle chew the chocolate loudly. "Only if your child is trying to poison you, we will never know i guess." He replied and gave the bald man the note.

"She's six." The bald man said as he affectionately gazed at the paper and shoved it on his pockets.

"Only one year younger." Kayle mumbled as he gazed at the ceiling deep in thought. "What do you mean?" The interrogator asked what was the meaning behind those words.

"My sister is five when she is sexually harrased by a pedophile. That pedo stabbed her body 54 times causing immediate death. The autopsy showed that she is also choked to death and there are signs that she fought back seeing her bloody nails." Kayle said while glaring at the table.

"Anyways, have you heard of the famous terrifying brutal encounter of investigators?" Kayle asked as his mood suddenly changed.

"Yeah, it was all over the news. Was it a documentary about a man who was brutally killed 5 years ago and was found with only his head nailed on the door of his house? The other parts of his body is also no where to be found until now." The interrogator shivered in disgust.

"Do you..." Kayle smiled slightly. "wanna know where the other parts are?"

"...... Did you kill that man?" The interrogator looked at kayle with wide eyes.

"My father decided to get revenge on that man for treating my sister worse than an animal. That bastard only served 7 months in prison because the law is nothing but a promising bullshit."

"Do you wanna know the outcome of my dad's revenge?" Kayle asked. The interrogator was afraid but nodded. "My dad was only able to land a single punch on that bastards face yet he is already satisfied. My father was put in jail for trespassing, abuse, harrassment, violation of human rights. He served there 10 years and died. My mom commited suicide a months later after his death."

"The man who only has a head in that documentary was the very same man who killed my sister and the very first pedophile i killed 5 years ago." Kayle run his hands over his hair and leaned his back on the chair.

"Honestly, i just want to help people, i think i killed over a hundreds of pedos already." Kayle seems deep in thought as he counted with his fingers.

"I'm finding that hard to believe when you just confessed to a hundreds of murder." The interrogator said as he stood up. "Wait here, an officer will scort you to your cell." The bald man said as he left.

"Finally, some time alone." Kayle yawned as he prepared to sleep.