02

Kayle woke up in a slight soft mattress. He yawned and frowned when he felt a presence watching him.

"You look..." Kayle heard the person mutter.

"Beautiful, i know. Can we move on?" Kayle sat up which startled the inmate he's sharing a cell with.

'Am i not considered dangerous? I thought I'll have a cell by myself.' Kayle thought in confusion as he saw a male with brown hair and red eyes. The weird thing is that he's wearing a mask. 'Or maybe they're testing me if i will hurt anyone. That means if that shit happen they'll isolate me from others.'

"So troublesome." Kayle said as he sat up while looking around. Everything is neat and clean. Seems like hygiene isn't neglected which is a good thing.

"M-My name is Christian.."

Kayle looked at the male in front of him. "Kayle." He replied shortly.

"All inmates, gather to cafeteria for breakfast."

It was a sound from a small tech speaker attached on the wall. Kayle watched as the cell's door automatedly opened by themselves.

'Was jail always this advanced?' Kayle thought as he walked outside and saw a lot of inmates walking towards one direction which he followed.

"Do you know where the fuck is this prison located?" Kayle asked a random man beside him without looking.

"We're located somewhere deep inside a large forest. I heard the guards saying that it will need a helicopter to be out here and arrive at the city." The guy answered as he looked at kayle.

"How large was the forest?"

"Large enough that it will take a couple of years to be out."

Kayle groaned as he looked at the male beside him. "Raymond?" He muttered as he read the inmates name tag. The man smiled and nodded.

"Damn, how old are you? Are you a senior citizen?" You look like 60 years old already." Kayle's words made the male embarrased.

"I don't look that old..."

"Dad." Kayle heard someone call from behind and saw a young male identical to raymond. The young male stopped in front of raymond.

"Fuck, you're also a dad?! And you're saying you aren't that old??" Kayle laughed loudly.

"You're so mean Kayle." Raymond smiled at him before looking at his child. "What is it Laurence?" He asked. Laurence moved his gaze from kayle and turned to look at his father. "Why are you talking to the new inmate? He's a mentally unstable person."

"Wow, you could have just said i am a psychopath. No need to emphasize." Kayle grumbled.

"Now, now, don't be mean to the new inmate, laurence." Raymond ruffled his son's hair which laurence slapped. "Don't do that. I'm not a kid anymore."

The three reached the cafeteria and took their own plates to be served. Kayle searched for a vacant spot to sit and saw a large table. He headed there and a lot of inmates looked at him.

"Fuck, finally a food." Kayle happily said as he sat and started eating. Putting the second spoon of food on his mouth, kayle felt a hard thing being thrown on his head. He watches as a silver spoon dropped on the ground with a loud clang. The whole room quite down as the trouble makers snickered to themselves.

"They're at it again."

"I feel bad for the newbie."

"Look, he's angry!"

Kayle stood up, a lot of scary eyes gazed on his body. He cracked his knuckles as he looked where the spoon came and saw a bunch of buff looking men laughing at him.

"What are you gonna do standing there staring at us and shit?!" Inmate number 408 barked at kayle.

Kayle didn't answered as he run up to their table and smashes their faces with their own plates of food. The buff ugly mens didn't wasted any time to swing their fist at kayle.

Soon the large room was a mess, the fighting isn't still over due to the inmates blocking the entrance of the dining room to prevent the back up prison officers to come in.

"You..!" Inmate number 564 cursed at kayle as the ruthless man stepped on his face and swiftly smacked the guy coming for him.

Kayle kicked his head hard and inmate 564 nose bleed. Everyone attacked kayle at the same time which causes him to only dodge and not have a chance to attack. He kicked inmate number 378 on the balls and ducked to upper punch inmate number 639.

"You guys are pretty beat up already yet i still have no scratches." Kayle mocked. A way to emotionally stimulate their brains and let them unable to think clearly.

"You..fuck!" Inmate 797 got smacked down by another large inmate. Kayle looked at that inmate and read his name tag, Lenox.

"I really like a mess! I will side to whoever looks like winning, i didn't expected you to be able to beat them hard with just you alone." Lenox said to kayle with a large grin.

"Lenox is with him! That maniac!!" Inmates started attacking them both.

Kayle dodged and watched lenox rampage like it's a happy hobby. 'This guy sure can punch.' Kayle thought as he saw lenox punch someone and they skidded feets away from them.

Kayle eye's widened as he saw in his peripheral vision the man aiming at him a knife. He immdiately dodge it and fall on someone else.

"Fuck!" Lenox groaned in pain as kayle both shoved them onto the ground. "Thanks for the soft cussion but that man has a knife, go deal with him." Kayle smiled down on Lenox which made the male embarrased. "Fuck off, stop sitting on my dick!" Lenox groaned when kayle ducked down and buried his face on his neck.

"You bastard! What are y-" Out of reflex, lenox placed his hands on kayle's head and waist, he turned them over and they dodged the knife that could have been pierced on their heads. 

"Shit."

"Heuheu." Kayle sneakily laughed as he gave lenox a weird smile. "Topping me already? We haven't even introduce ourselves to each other yet." Kayle wrapped his legs on lenox's waist and flipped them over. Much to kayle's delight he is now on the top. They, once again dodged a flying plate coming on their way.

"Could you stop stimulating my dick?" Lenox hid his face with his large hands before running his fingers over his white hair. "Why, are you aroused?" Kayle smirked as he tucked lenox's hair behind his ear.

"Tell me if you're numb and can't feel it poking you under." Lenox responded with a small smirk.

"You brats! Stop flirting with each other!!!" Inmate number 637 shouted at them as he started swinging the chair on his hand. The two immediately dealt with him and soon the officers came flooding in and making everyone lie on the floor with their hands above their heads.

"The name's kayle."

Lenox looked at the male beside him and scoffed with an arrogant smirk. ".... Lenox."