07 🍑🍆

"That two." Kayle gritted his teeth as he washed his face on the sink. "What happened?" Christian asked as he walked inside their cell and the door closed behind him.

"Tsk, nothing." Kayle watched as christian lie down on his bed. "Are you going to sleep beside me again?" Kayle asked as he dried his upper body.

"Oh sorry." Christian apologized and quickly sat up and go back to the top of the bunk bed.

"No. I don't mean that." Kayle explained and sigh. He sat on his bed and look up at christian. "Come here."

The two lied down and kayle immediately hugged christian close to his body.

"You have a lot of scar. Your neck is even slowen. Did you get into a fresh fight?" Christian asked as he run his fingers over kayle's bruise neck. The male flinched and christian immediately apologized as his touches became more careful and gentle.

"Did you win?" Christian asked. Kayle couldn't help but chuckle. "I didn't expected that question to come from you.. I expected at least lenox to ask that."

Christian frowned. 'We're side to side hugging and hearing each others heart beat. Yet he dares to still think of other men?' He thought sourly.

To get revenge, christian placed his legs in between kayle's thighs and made it close to kayle's member. He pretended to sneeze and put a pressure on his knee causing Kayle to groan when his dick got touched with forced.

"S-Sorry! Are you also hurt there?!" Christian worriedly sat up and touched kayle's belly button but stopped there. "Sorry... i didn't mean to."

"Some bastard decided to step on that so it's a little bit of slowen. But it hurts more now.." Kayle smiled painly. 'Thanks to a certain someone.'

Christian looked everywhere nervously. "I suppose it's my punishment to make it feel better." Christian moved onto kayle's legs and lied down on his stomach before gripping on kayle's thighs.

Kayle's eyes widened as he became aroused. He leaned on the wall behind him and nervously swallowed his saliva.

"My mouth is a little small but i will try my best to take it all." Christian bought his mask down and bought the blanket all over him.

Kayle relied to his senses. He can feel christian opening the zipper of his pants and bringging his underwear down. He sigh in relief when his aching dick is finally free.

"C-Christian.. was it your name?" It was the first time kayle had called christian's name and the latter is delighted.

'I'm so glad i am under the blanket.' Christian thought as he slowly stroked himself.

"Compared to your name, you're not that holy huh.."

Christian begun licking the tip of kayle's twitching member. He used his other free hand to hold it in place and take it all in.

"A-Ahh~ <3 " kayle's eyes rolled at the back of his head. The wetness and tightness of christians mouth is doing something on his stomach. "F-Fuck.. " kayle gasped for air as he slid his hand under the covers. "I-i want more.." He plead as he grabbed christian's hair lovingly and moved it up and down faster.

//..........//

'Didn't i passed out after coming?' Kayle thought as he felt something pleasurable on the lower part of his body. 'Shit,even in my dream he's doing his best to make me happy.' Kayle threw the back of his head, he can feel himself coming again.

Christian's eyes widened as he stopped bouncing on kayle's dick. "Y-Youre awak-" Before even christian could finish his words, kayle grabbed his hips and gave him a pleading eye. "Please, don't stop.."

Christian immediately started bouncing again and pushed it all in deeper, he can felt kayle's dick twitching like crazy. As he did so, he can feel all the forbidden milk filling him in so tastefully.

'So damn gorgeous...' Kayle thought as watched christian's face to his naked upper body.

Sleeping, kayle could feel christian moving slowly again. He smiled in delight and praises christian's good work with soft grunts and moans.

The morning came and all the inmates were woken up to prepare for breakfast. Kayle woke up with a large smile and saw christian already preparing.

"Oh, good morning!" Kayle greeted him with so much energy. Christian watched as kayle sat on the edge of the bed without any clothes on.

"Aren't you cold?" Christian asked tiredly.

"Hm? Not." Kayle said confused.

"No. I mean the little you."

Kayle looked down and saw his dick standing up with so much energy too. "Sorry!" He laughed and walked behind christian which flustered the male.

"C-Can we do it again? Your mouth feels amazing." Kayle asked as he looked at the mirror with christian.

"The other inmates will pass by on this cell later, your clothes are there." Christian said sighing. Kayle pouted as his mood immediately dropped to zero.

"Well, maybe at night time again." Christian blushed as kayle's mood immediately escalated to infiny of happiness.