Two

Once the day came, I held onto Magee for dear life not wanting to let go. Mark was sadly telling Beans to say goodbye to Pork. Mom was struggling to get Kyle and Nigel in the car, dad trying to get Gunner to listen. He looked just as miserable as us. Henry was trying to play his clarinet but he sounded horrible. Charlie was kissing Beth on the hair as she cried.

"Well, I guess this is it," I whisper, hugging her as she hands me a card, tears filling both of our eyes.

"I'll miss you."

"Likewise," I told her, kissing her tear-stained cheek.

I sadly walked over to the car trying to help mom.

"WE'RE NOT MOVING," the boys yelled kicking their feet mom screaming over them.

"They can ride with me mom," I tell her. The boys continue screaming as we carry them to my car. I place them in their car seats as I give them an apologetic look.

"Charlie! You have the honor of driving the cutlass!" dad yells. "And you each have to take a couple of kids and Gunner."

"Thanks for ruining our lives," my twin screams, taking Jake, Henry, Lorraine, and Gunner with him.

I take Sarah, Kim, and Jessica, having Sarah in the front with me looking out the window. She looked miserable. Kyle and Nigel were still screaming and Kim and Jessica were covering their ears in annoyance.

"Can you PLEASE tell them to shut up?" Kim yelled.

"First of all, Kim. Leave your brothers alone. Second of all, guys. Everything's going to be fine. Of course, I can't promise that dad will keep his promise but what I can say is that we'll get through this together."

The boys begin to quiet down looking out the window and not saying anything. I decide to use my music to make them more distracted so I turn on the radio. Before I know it, they're asking me to turn it up and screaming at the top of their lungs. I liked these moments more than anything.

~~~~~

Once we arrived, we had forgotten where we were heading until we were there but the house was.....actually really nice. I was honestly surprised when I saw it. It looked nothing like how I thought it would.

"This.......is our house?" Sarah asked turning the music down. "This is like a mansion."

I had to say I agreed. I turned the car off and noticed that Charlie didn't look as miserable as usual.

Lorraine was laughing as she hung onto Gunner's leash. We all stared at the house in amazement.

"This is it Baker's. A 1920s classic," dad says.

"Woah. Did you like buy this off of Jimmy Murtaugh?" asked Sarah. I poked her knowing dad couldn't stand him. He avoided her question entirely.

"All right all the twins besides Charlie and Daphne have to share. Now go kill each other for the best room. Please not literally."

We ran inside making our way upstairs.

"Jessica! Look at this room!" Kim yelled.

"Daphne! Three bathrooms," Sarah shouted.

I smiled not saying anything.

Finally!

I got my bathroom!

Mark attempted to go into the room across from Henry but he stopped him.

"Woah! Woah! Woah! Back it up Fed-Ex! Why would you think I want you across from me? The only person that's allowed is Charlie so move along!" he says pushing him away.