Texting

Ni: Hey Harry

Me: Nialler, hey!

Ni: I got crazy news

Me: Me too. You first.

Ni: Liam & Zayn both wanted to be my alpha so now they have decided to try sharing me.

Me: What-

Ni: Soo.. Yeah.

Me: I thought they hated each other-?

Ni: Ironic, isn't it?

Me: Do you think it's fr?

Ni: Nah mate, I can already see Liam's plan here. He's just playing the long game.

Ni: What about you?

Me: Sorry I'm still trying to process the two alpha thing.

Ni: Yeah, same.

Me: Louis & I are back together after he kidnapped me

Ni: K now I don't know which of our stories are crazier
Ni: Wanna sneak out & grab drinks?

Me: Weird how we use the words "sneak out" as adults

Ni: Our alphas suck. i'll pick u up in 10

Me: okay. Lemme get ready

Ni: Kk, ttyl.

I got up, pulling on a black t-shirt & black skinny jeans. I brushed my hair out, scrunching up my curls. My phone dinged agains. Niall is here already?

Liam Payne (Whore): Louis is drunk. Bringing him home rn. Enjoy 😉

Me: Fuck no, take him to your place!

Liam Payne (Whore): He's gonna try to fuck Niall or something.

Me: Whatever.

I am not dealing with a horny ass Louis.

Liam Payne (Whore): It's your job to take care of your alpha when he wants you, omega.

Me: Don't call me "Omega" like I'm yours, asshole

Liam Payne (Whore): You are mine.

Me: Text me on your own phone, Louis.

LT: Babyyyyyy

Me: Louis, please. Give me a break.

LT: I am almost home, Omega.

Me: Ugh, stop calling me that.

LT: See you soon, you little slut.

Me: Gross. You sound like a perv. Might not be here when you're back lmao

I rushed down the stairs, hearing a card door slam. Shit. I ran back up the stairs & opened the window. "Omega!" Louis yelled.

"Fuck."

The door swung open. "Harry." Louis whispered, walking over to me. "Louis, fuck off, mate." I groaned.

Louis grabbed my hips, pressing my bum against his already hard crotch. He bit my neck, creating a bruise.

"Now everyone will know you're mine." Louis chuckled.

"Everyone already knows that, I have to bare your stupid mark." I muttered.

"Remember when we first met?" Louis sat on the bed of my apartment, pulling me onto his lap. I sat between his legs, my back against his chest.

"Yes. I do." I spoke softly.

"Remember when we bonded. I became your alpha, you became my omega?" He asked. "Yes, I remember."

"Did you miss me?" Louis asked, referring to the time we were apart from each other.

"I don't know, Louis. I wasn't quite expecting to be with you again so soon... Or at all." I admitted. I felt his sadness.

Stupid mark!

"How could you do that to me? How could you cheat on me? You said you loved me." I whispered, tears forming, but I wouldn't let them fall.

"It was a mistake." He whispered against my ear.

"Louis, how can I trust that it won't happen again? How can I forget what you've done?" I asked, turning my head slightly to look at him.

"You're just going to have to."

"Why?"

"Because, there's nothing you or I can do to get rid of this situation." Louis spoke softly.

But there was... So why was he saying there wasn't? "I was supposed to go on a date..." I stated. "Were you?" He asked.

As if he didn't know.

"Yeah. You picked me up off the side of the road when I was on my way there." I muttered.

"Good timing, then." Louis let out a breathy laugh. "I don't want to come back to you." The tears might slip.

"We've been apart for long enough to feel normal without you." Here come the tears. One slipped down my face.

"How do you feel being back?" Louis asked. "Not how I want to feel." I sobbed. "I want to hate you."

Louis wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me closer to his chest, pressing small kisses on the back of my neck.

"I don't want to be taking steps backwards." I breathed out. "Then take steps forwards. & I'll be there every step." Louis kissed my neck softly.

"Who was she." I demanded, pulling away from him.

"One of my maids, Eleanor Calder. The entire thing was a mistake. She's an alpha as well."

"Again with the stupid Alpha-Omega shit!" I laughed, sarcasm burning through.

"Stupid?"

"Who cares if she's an alpha too? You still fucked her!" I shouted.

I glanced at my phone. "Niall's waiting for me." I mumbled.

"You're coming back here after, right?" Louis asked. "Well it's my apartment, so yes." I said as walked out.

I know I said the Alpha-Omega thing was stupid, but I do feel a bit of relief.

As if it was an actual mistake. But that leaves me wondering...

If she was an omega, would he still have slept with her...?