fallen angel // selever x angel reader

based off this idea from tiktok that I forgot who it came from

WARNING: this will include christian beliefs n such, it won't be 100% accurate and some is made up bc this is a fanfic. if you don't want to read you don't have to! And includes angst/fluff
- - - - -

you awake from your room which consisted more of clouds. you usually live inside the clouds, or as people like to say heaven.

despite being an angel, you were best friends with a demon. which was strictly prohibited for many reasons.

who cares about rules, they don't matter until you get caught. you sit up and stretch your wings. it's feathers beautifully spreading out like a painting.

you let out a satisfied sigh as you get up from your bed. you look down on earth and seeing a large drop down.

"I need to wake up" you mumbled to yourself.

you feel your body relax and the gravity under you, pulling you to the ground. as the wind pushes against your body, sudden adrenaline rushes through you.

the tiredness you were feeling was completely gone and you were hoping to see a specific "evil" entity.

you start to move your wings to keep you afloat. your look around for the church that you know so well. before you could even spot it, something crashed, more like grabbed, you from the sky.

the familiar scent brought you euphoria. you push away to see the person face.

"N/N!!" he said happily.

"SEL!! don't scare me like that! I thought i was grabbed by a bird or something!!"

"awww but where's the fun in that" he whined as you laughed.

you quickly pushed him off you before he could trap you for any longer. being so close to him was never uncommon but it always made you jittery and flustered all the time.

who knew an angel would fall in love with a demon?

you and selever would always race each other, no matter time of day or whatever.

"you think i'll win today?" you asked while spinning around.

"HA you wish angel! we both know I always win" he said confidently.

"alright demon, on your marks!"

you floated patiently.

"GO" selever quickly shouted before taking off.

"HEY CHEATER!!" you shouted back as your tried to get back at him.

you both kept hitting clouds, creating rocket like trails. it was as if you were the arrow to the heart of the clouds.

love was in the air. sorry to cheesy? that doesn't matter. you should've been more careful hanging out with a demon. especially high up in the clouds for a god to watch.

"I WON"

"sure you did angel" he teased.

he decided to fly up towards you and held you by your waist. it was completely random so you couldn't help but go red. your hands automatically placed itself on his shoulders.

his hands fit around you perfectly and made you feel save. you wanted to stay like this forever, but would selever want that?

"HOLD ON TIGHT!!" he said before flying down towards the ground.

you weren't even able to speak, you just held on for dear life. as he got closer the ground, you tighten your grip. the sudden speed was almost like a rollercoaster and the feeling in your limps felt weird.