bridge // selever x depressed reader

IMPORTANT ‼️‼️
as you may know from the title, trigger warning for self harm, attempt, and intrusive thoughts. please do not read if you are sensitive to these topics.
- - - - - -

you were laying in your room. it was messy and dark. there was clothes piling on your chair and your hair was unkempt.

your whole body was beautifully messy, but you couldn't see that. the last few months, were horrible.

you lost motivation for your hobbies, you've been having so many thoughts keeping you up at night, you barely visited friends. selever.

he has been worried for you. he comes over sometimes and brings you to the church. he tries to get you to eat. he even just hangs out with you in his room, just talking.

he doesn't know what's going on in your head but he knows you needed help. he was there until you were able to get it.

you fake being energized around him. you didn't want to kill the mood so you pretended. it's not like you didn't enjoy his company, you just didn't have the energy to genuinely enjoy his time with you.

now you were walking outside alone. it was dark and cold, about 11PM. you walked and walked.

the cold air went through your nose, a pleasant feeling.

your won't be breathing this air for so long.

the thought traced your mind, instantly ruining your mood. you then found yourself on a tall bridge, under was a body of water. instant death if you fell down there.

you look away and let out a sigh.

"I should get back" you said out loud.

while walking back, you saw selever also walking. he saw you a smiled, giving you a warm feeling in your chest.

"N/N!! didn't think you'd be out here! dude we should get some snack or something!"

he seemed happy around which made your night better. you smile and agreed to hangout with him.

he's only being polite. he doesn't like you

your smile slightly faded but it you tried pushing the thought aside. you both make it into a nearby store.

"SLUSHIES!!" you pointed out excitedly.

you both went to the machine to get your cups.

"I might as well enjoy this while I still can" you whispered to yourself.

"what do you mean by that?" selever heard you.

you panic and tried to think of a cover up.

"o-oh uh. I mean that I probably won't get this for a while because uh..the store is a little to far away." said with confidence as best at you could.

he nodded understanding but he knew that you were lying. he still didn't know what you meant but he didn't like it.
- - - - - -
you were finally home and alone. your room was quiet and you walked towards your bed.

you pass by your desk and saw something shine at the corner of your eye. you grab it and smile.

do it! no one will notice or care!

"oh how I missed you~" you said as blood started to drip from your scar filled thighs and stomach.

the pain never came, it was as if you were used to it.

filthy, take a shower you pig

you walked towards your bathroom with blood slow running down your legs. you turned on the water and stepped in the shower.

it burned. it stung and you regretted it.
- - - - - - -
again you were on a walk, but this night was different.

you were at the bridge again but this time you had a smile on your face. your feet were dangling off the edge.

so close. just move forward and your free!

free!!

FREE!!!

FREE!!!!!

free.

you close your eyes, it was as if the world around you was in slow-mo.

you felt warm all around you. was it blood, have you finally passed like you wanted to?

you open your eyes to see yourself on the ground?

selever.

he was holding your body close to his, crying.

"sel..?"

"WHY?!" he yells at you.

he grabs his shoulders and looks at you, tears in his eyes. you flinch not expecting his volume.

you were at disbelief, you had tears running down your face. you weren't gone, he saved you.

someone cared enough to save you.

"I-I don't know why...I don't..i'm so..so sorry" you began sobbing into your hands.

he squeezed you, as if he would disappear from his arms.

you could hear his muffled words.

"please don't do that again. please don't leave me. i'm here for you, I always will be."

those words made your eyes shine, not because of your tears.

you were loved by someone and you loved them too.

he let go to face you again, a bit calmer.

"y/n, why the fuck did you try offing yourself!?"

"IM SORRY I JUST.." you didn't know how to respond.

"I don't know what's going on, but I promise you! every thing will be okay."

"I love you, don't fucking leave me" he says desperately as if you would pass away right now.

"I will never leave you."