school doodles // selever x fem reader

AHH so um yeah, so honestly i didn't know what to do for this one sooooo HAHA

ALSO THIS A QUIET CHAP BTWWW
- - - - - -

honestly, you thought that school was tolerable. that was until the seating arrangement occurred.

you always despised when teachers would switch seats because of the new marking period starting. this time you were separated from your best friend.

as you finally sit in your seat, you look to see that your seat mate wasn't even there. gleam of hope entered through your eyes.

'is no one is sitting next to me? please, non existent gods!! make that the case!' you silently prayed in your head.

you eagerly waited in your seat as you watched your classmates, one by one, sitting in their seats.

you would alway hold your breath every time someone would go near you, but they end up being in the tables behind you, in front of you, or the neighboring table. every time they sat down, not next you, you let out a relieved sigh.

"and that should be everyone!" the teacher finally said, slamming a book together.

it was almost as if the sky got brighter and so did your eyes.

'there is a god!-' you celebrated until the door swung open.

the door stopped your celebration and another student walks in. confusion decorated your face as you look at the student walk in. he has a maroon sweater with a collar, black pants with black shoes. not to mention a demon as well.

you look around for an empty seat, assuming that the boy wouldn't sit next to you. your eyebrows began to furrow as you couldn't find any empty seat, except yours.

you look up to see the boy walking towards the table desk. you wanted to look and see where he would go, but you didn't want to stare. you, again, held your breath and took out a notebook and started doodling.

you didn't know what to do, you could only wait until he sat down. you kept doodling until the chair next to you squeaked, indicating that someone is was sitting next to you. he was sitting next to you.

'there is no god' you silently cried in your head.

the class continued and you continued to sulk in your seat, while also doodling. that was until  he actually said something towards you.

"hm, your good at drawing." he says.

"oh thank you." you look at him nervous, you felt stiff.

"hey chill! I don't bite, unless..?" he jokingly said, lightly punching you shoulder.

you laugh, you didn't feel as awkward. your body relaxed and the nervousness was swept away.

'maybe he won't be to bad'

- - - - - - - -

the teacher continued to lecture. you and selever kept on talking and slowly became closer everyday. that also meant that you were behind notes.

you payed close attention, writing notes, selever tried getting your attention. all you said was hello to him, guess that wasn't enough interaction.

as you kept writing, he whispers to you while nudging your shoulder.

"y/nnnnn...hey roach! stop ignoring meeee.." he continues.