06; winner

[nsfw warning]

The rest of the school day went by the same as it usually did. Stolen glances between Megumi and Yukio and rolled eyes from Nobara.

Ten minutes before school was out, Yukio was dismissed from class to get ready for her match. She gathered her things, and Megumi suddenly spoke up.

"Can I use the bathroom?" he asked the teacher. The old woman nodded and continued her lesson. Megumi walked out of the room, his eyes meeting hers with a slight smile on them.

Yukio fought the smile growing on her face and pulled her bags over her shoulders. She bowed to the teacher and slid the door to the classroom closed. Megumi was waiting at the end of the hallway, beckoning for her to come to him.

She glanced around for any teachers and made her way over to Megumi. He intertwined their fingers and dragged them down the nearest staircase. Yukio hadn't had time to get off the stairs before Megumi pulled her towards him.

His lips met hers under the dim light under the stairs.

It wasn't long until Yukio's lips were swollen from Megumi's attack on her lips. Her body was pressed against the wall underneath the staircase of the random hallway, sandwiched between the wall and Megumi. Megumi's hands wrapped around her body deliciously.

"You know, " Yukio whispered against his lips, "I have a match in twenty minutes."

Megumi's half-lidded eyes pierced through her. "Shut up and kiss me." Yukio only chuckled, before clasping her hand around his tie and yanking him towards her. Megumi's lips locked around hers deliciously. His hands fit her waist like a puzzle piece as if they were made to hold her.

Megumi bit her tongue gently, which brought a sudden moan out of her. Hearing the sound, he pulled away, his forehead against hers.

Both of them panted lightly, taking back the oxygen that they had lost. "Why'd you stop?" Yukio whispered.

"Who's the needy one, now?" he replied with a chuckle. Yukio only pouted, which made him laugh more. Megumi wrapped his arms around her waist, and Yukio wrapped her arms around his shoulders. Their lips were drawn together once more, yet this one was softer. Megumi pulled away once more. "That's enough," he whispered. "You'll be late."

Yukio cupped Megumi's face. She placed her thumb on his bottom lip, wiping at her saliva. Megumi stared at her shamelessly, his eyes narrowing when Yukio laughed. "You're too cute, Umi-chan."

Megumi pulled her into him and the pair relaxed in each other's presence for the last few moments. "Are you ready for your match?"

"What, do you think I'm gonna lose?" Megumi nodded, and Yukio raised a brow. "Why's that?"

He placed a kiss on the side of her head. "Because you'll be looking at me the whole time."

Yukio scoffed and pushed his arm off of her shoulders playfully. "As if. You're just part of the audience, nothing more nothing less."

"Keep telling yourself that, angel."

;;

Maki was already waiting in the bustling locker room, her hakama already on and ready. She raised an eyebrow and glanced at the clock. "Five minutes late."