5

| May 30th - Chicago Illinois |
| 2:00pm -Lola's house |

Lola Love Jones's   POV :
———————————————————————

There was a knock on the room door and I slightly rolled my eyes before saying "Come in." Kentrell walked inside with a small smile on his face. "Yes?" I questioned before turning my phone on. "What's wrong with you?" He asked and I shook my head. "Nothing, did you need something?"

"We going out shopping today, you wanna come with us?" He asked and I shook my head no. "I rather not" I shrugged. "You sure you okay?" Kentrell closed the door before sitting on my bed.

"I'm fine...I'm just tired" I lied. "Lola stop lying" he mean mugged me and I sighed. "Khyra and I got into an argument" I admitted. "About what?" Kentrell asked hesitantly. "I don't know why she was mad, she told me you and her had sex and-"

"She what?" Kentrell raised his voice. "Relax...I'm not gonna tell Jaz" I mumbled finally looking up at him. "Anyways I don't know why she was getting upset after that. That's why I called you to pick me up from her house" I explained and Kentrell just listened. "I ain't even mean to have sex with ha-"

"How do you accidentally have sex with someone?" I chuckled a little. "Look...it was a mistake sleeping with Khyra. Some shit that will never happen again" he assured me. "Okay and why are you telling me this? You should be saying this to Jaz" I shrugged before standing up.

"Cause me and you are supposed to be cool, and I fucked your best friend" Kentrell said while I let my hair out of a bun. "I mean we're only friends Kentrell, I don't see why I would be upset about that" I lied.

I was upset because even though it's wrong I do feel some type of way about Kentrell. Maybe it's because Chris isn't here and I'm feeling lonely but I can't just ignore these sudden and strange feelings.

"So we good?" Kentrell asked and I nodded with a small smile. "Yeah we're good" I assured him. "Okay so you going with us, come on" he grabbed my arm and pulled me out of the room.

I grabbed my purse off of the couch and slipped on my slides while Jaz mean mugged Kentrell. "You guys ready?" I asked before everyone nodded.

We walked outside to the cars and I unlocked my doors. "I'm riding with Lola" Jaz mean mugged Kentrell. "Ight" he shrugged.

Jaz and Kd got in the car with me while Ben and Babyjoe got in the car with Kentrell.

"Move hoe" Kd pushed Jaz out of the way before getting into the passenger seat and I shook my head smiling.

I got into my driver seat and Jaz got into the back. We all buckled our seat belts before Kentrell pulled off and I followed behind him. "So why you so pissy?" Kd turned around to Jaz. She was sitting in the back looking at her phone before rolling her eyes.

"I'm not" she shrugged. "Liar" Kd mumbled causing me to chuckle. "What's funny?" Jaz asked looking up from her phone and I shook my head. "Nothing"

"I thought y'all was besties, what happened?" Kd teased and I chuckled again. "Boy bye" I mumbled but loud enough for both of them to hear. "We are friends...Kentrell is just being a bitch"

"Say it to his face" Kd smirked while Jaz flicked him off. "For real though, you really can't be mad at him over Lola. She married" Kd shrugged. "Y'all are arguing because of me?"

"He's just acting really comfortable around you" Jaz shrugged. "Well yeah we're friends" I said in a duh tone. "Like Kd said, I'm married so I don't know why you would waste your breath arguing with him over me" I explained causing a small smile to form on Jaz's face.

"You're right" she nodded.

We arrived to the mall before we started walking around. Kentrell and Jaz walked in the front while the rest of us walked behind them.

We all walked into a shoe store before I got a call from Chris and instantly smiled. "I'll be back" I told Ben and he nodded.

"Hey baby"

"Wassup Ma" Chris's deep voice said through the phone already making me grin from ear to ear. "How have you been? Is everything going good?"

"Yeah, Bri is doing real really good" he explained and I nodded. "I'm happy for you and proud" I assured him. "Thanks Bae. I come back in a week...I can't wait to see you"

"I can't wait to see you too" I sighed. "Okay I gotta go Bae....I'll call you tonight"

"Okay I love you"

"Love you too" Chris said before hanging up. "You good?" I heard Kentrell's voice from behind me causing me to nod. "Yeah, why?"

"Just asking" he said and I nodded. "Where's Jaz?"

"She's looking at some shoes for us to match" he explained and I nodded. "You talked to Chris?"

"Yeah I just talked to him. He said he'll be back in a week" I smiled. "Ight-"

"Bae I couldn't find any, let's go to the next store" Jaz walked up and Kentrell nodded. "Come on best" Kd put his arm around me and I chuckled while we all walked to the next store.

-

-

-

Ben was on the couch playing the game while I watched. Everyone was upstairs in their rooms. It was ten thirty before there was a knock on the front door. I opened it revealing Khyra. "Can we talk?" She asked and I nodded.

I slipped on my slides and grabbed my jacket before walking outside and closing the front door. "I'm sorry for how I reacted. I don't even know why I acted that way. I knew Youngboy had a girlfriend and I regret everything but that doesn't mean I need to take my anger out on you and-"

I cut Khyra off by hugging her. She hesitated a little before hugging back and I smiled. "Girl you know you my main bitch. Just don't do no dumb shit like that again" I pulled out the hug.

"I promise I won't" she smiled. "You spending the night?" I asked and she nodded. We walked back into the house and Ben had just turned the game off. "Damn who this?" He kicked his lips at Khyra.

"Ben this is my best friend Khyra....Khy this is Ben" I introduced them. Khyra shyly waved while Ben checked her out. "We're going to my room. Goodnight" I waved and Ben nodded before we walked up the steps and into my room.

After taking showers, we laid down and watched about two movies before finally falling asleep.

———————————————————————-

Sorry for any mistakes!

Don't forget to vote and comment💕