19

| November 24th - Chicago Illinois |
| 6:45pm - The hospital   |

Lola Love Kay's POV:

———————————————————————

"Kentrell I'm fine" I chuckled a little. "I gotta make sure you and my baby straight. I ain't leaving no time soon" Kentrell sat in a chair beside my hospital bed and I playfully rolled my eyes while scrolling on Instagram.

"You don't like my company?"

"This isn't company, this is babysitting" I shook my head. "Mmcht you love me" he waved me off and I playfully rolled my eyes. "How's Jaz?"

"Haven't talked to her" he shrugged and I sucked my teeth. "Kentrell if someone came for me don't you think they came for Jaz and your daughter?"

Kentrell stood up before getting on his phone and walking out the room. I sighed picking up my phone.

The doctors told me I'm pregnant and I don't know how to feel. I don't even know if I'm ready for a kid. Kentrell and I aren't even  together...

"Heyyy Pooh" Layla walked in my room. "Girl what are you doing here?" I asked smiling before she walked over and gave me a hug.

"I got off of work early" she said sitting in the chair that Kentrell had been sitting in. "Good you can stay here with me then" I smiled and she nodded.

"I'm going to Jaz house. She said someone broke in while she was at the store."

"Okay" I nodded my head. Kentrell left out of the room while I reached for my phone.

"Girllll what's going on with you and him?" Layla asked and I shrugged. "Nothing...well now it's not nothing" I sighed.

"What do you mean?"

"I'm pregnant" I mumbled and Layla jumped up. "HUH?!"

"Shhhh" I shushed her and she slowly sat back down. "It's Kentrell's?" She asked and I nodded. "Damn that's crazy" she chuckled. "Congrats though" she said playing her hand on my shoulder.

"I'm really happy for you" she smiled. "Thanks" I gave her a weak smile. "Just don't tell Khyra I told you first. She would kill me" I playfully rolled my eyes while Layla laughed.

-

-

-

NBA Youngboy's POV:

"We're fine" Jaz assured me after sitting our daughter down in her crib and we walked out of the room together

"We're fine" Jaz assured me after sitting our daughter down in her crib and we walked out of the room together. "Just making sure. Did they take anything?" I asked and she shook her head.

"No, I think they were just looking for us."

"You need to stay with me-"

"While you have sex with the same girl you cheated on me with? No thanks. We're gonna go stay at my moms house" she explained while walking into her room.

She pulled out a suitcase and started packing all of the things she would need. "I'm sorry I'm putting you in this situation" I apologized and Jaz shrugged. "It's fine. Just deal with it"

"You need a ride to your moms house?"

"No my friend is taking me" she said before throwing a couple of outfits in the bag. "I'll be fine Kentrell" she assured me kissing my cheek.

"I'll text you once I get to my moms house. Go to the hospital and be with Lola" she said and I slowly nodded before walking out the room.

I left Jaz's house and went straight back to the hospital.

-

-

-

Jaz M's POV:

"Hey Bri" I smiled putting my daughter in her car seat. "Hey boo" she smiled. "Where's Paige?" I asked before getting into the passenger seat.

"She's with my mom" Bri mumbled and I nodded. "Anyways are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm gonna go stay at my moms house for a while" I said putting on my seatbelt and giving Bri the address. "Ohh okay....so you're gonna be there for a couple of weeks?" She asked and I nodded.

"Yes because I can't deal with this shit" I shrugged. "Anyways how are you and Chris with the baby?"

"We're doing great" she smiled and I nodded.

Bri and I were friends way before I knew she was messing with Lola's husband. She's been cool and I loyal friend. I could never see her stabbing me in the back.

"Okay well let me get you to your moms house so I can get back to working" Bri said and I nodded my head before being on my phone almost the whole car ride.

———————————————————————-

Sorry for any mistakes!

Don't forget to vote and comment💕