20

| December 13th - Chicago Illinois |
| 5:55pm - The hospital   |

Lola Love Kay's POV:

———————————————————————

"Bitch ass nigga!" Kentrell walked into my house before slamming the door. "What's wrong?" I scrunched my face. "I know who's been threatening you and Jaz" he shook his head and I gave him a confused face. "Who?"

"Chris your ex" he said with a mug causing me to laugh. "You don't really think Chris is doing all of this?" I questioned. "Not alone, that nigga tried to break into my house but I caught him on camera and Kd shot him in the leg before his driver pulled up and they left."

Kentrell sat on the couch and sighed rubbing his hands down his face. "Okay....so what are we gonna do about it?"

"You're not gonna do anything, you're carrying my baby remember" he said and I sat down beside him. "Okay well what are you gonna do about it?"

"Ima kill him, I know wea this nigga vacation house is. It's somewhere private. That's wea he been staying"

"Kentrell what?!"

"Why you sound so shocked Lola?!" This nigga been tryna kill YOU, you want me to spare his life or some shit?"

"That's not what I was saying I'm just saying that killing him is a big risk" I tried explaining myself and putting my hand on Kentrell's but he snatched his hand away.

"You still care about that nigga or something?!" Kentrell yelled standing up and I scrunched my face before shaking my head no. "What hell no-"

"So why can't I kill him?!"

"I just don't want you getting hurt!" I raised my voice standing up. "Even if I did still like Chris. Why does it concern you-"

"Because I'm in love with you Lola! I've done EVERYTHING for you. I broke up with my girlfriend for you, I started staying here with you to make sure you were safe a-" I cut Kentrell off by crashing my lips on to his.

He kissed me back and traveled his hands to my ass making me come closer to him. My arms were wrapped around his neck before he pulled out the kiss looking down into my eyes.

"I love you so much Lola"

"I love you too" I mumbled. "Please be safe Kentrell"

"You know I will" he smiled a little.

-

-

-

NBA Youngboy's POV :

"It's been that nigga this whole time?" Ben asked while Kd and I nodded putting green bandannas around our faces.

"You ready?" I asked Three and he nodded. "Let's get this shit ova with" Boomer said before we all got into a black truck.

"I don't know why I get roped up with you and your shit" Montana shook his head before pulling off.

All I could think about was killing Chris. I remember when me and him was actually like brothers, now he tryna kill me and my family. So I just gotta get to him first.

"Who do you think this nigga working with?" Ben asked causing me to shrug. "He ain't got no friends" Ld laughed a little causing me to shake my head laughing.

"Whoever it is gon get killed too" I shrugged. "What if he working with the bitch he was fucking?"

"Bri?" Kd asked and Ben nodded. "Nigga wasn't she pregnant?"