15

| November 13th- Salt Lake City Utah |
| 2:30pm - Layla's Vacation house |

Lola Love Kay's POV :

———————————————————————

I finally got released from the hospital today. Kentrell has been trying to text and call me but I've been avoiding. I'm not mad at him or anything I just don't feel like talking.

"What you doing?" Layla walked down the steps. "Job hunting" I said while scrolling through my phone. "Ou sis getting back in business" Layla smiled sitting next to me.

"Khyra said she feeling tired cause of her period, you coming with me to Youngboy's house?" She asked and I shook my head no.

"No I have things to do" I shrugged. "Like what?" Layla scrunched her face at me and I rolled my eyes. "Job hunting, I just said that dummy"

"Girl bye don't get smart with me. You haven't talked to that boy since the accident. You haven't even called to check up on him" Layla sighed.

"Lola you got into that Uber for a reason. You wanted to tell Kentrell something, I don't know what it was but you were pressed to get out of the house" Layla ranted and I sighed. "Fine" I huffed and Layla smiled. "Okay we're taking my car in the garage.

"Girl you've had a car this whole time and you've been catching Ubers?!"

"I didn't want to pay for gas...sorry" she mumbled and I sucked my teeth before rolling my eyes and we walked out of the house.

We stopped at the gas station before arriving at Kentrell's house.

We walked inside and the gang greeted us. "Top upstairs" Kd said and I nodded. "Cool" I shrugged before sitting on the couch.

"What's wrong with you?" Ben asked and I shook my head. "Nothing, just tired" I lied and Layla sucked her teeth. "Girl go upstairs"

"You can't tell me what to d-"

"GO" she yelled kind of scaring me so I stood up and walked upstairs. I knocked on Kentrell's door before he opened it.

"Wassup" he said pulling me into a side hug and I gave him a weak smile.

I walked inside the room and Kentrell shut the door behind me. "When you get here?" He asked picking up hoss 38 chain and putting it on in his mirror.

"Not too long ago" I mumbled before sitting on his bed. "Lola I got something I want to tell you" Kentrell looked at me through the mirror.

"I'm in love with you Lola, and I wanna be with you. I've never felt this way about anyone before and I want us to give things a chance" Kentrell turned around to face me and grabbed my hands while I sighed.

Here goes nothing...

"Look Kentrell...I feel something for you but I can't be with you" I said while Kentrell's facial expression dropped.

"You we're in love with two girls at the same time, do you know how that made me feel? And if it made me feel bad then it definitely made Jaz feel worse. Kentrell your problem is you wanna have your cake and eat it too but that's now how things work over here. I'm starting to love myself a lot more than I did when I was with Chris and I want a nigga to appreciate me...I don't think you could do that" I said letting god of Kentrell's hands.

"Lola wai-"

"Goodbye Kentrell" I said before walking out of his room. "I'm waiting in the car. I'm ready to go" I said and Layla nodded. "I'll be back" she kissed Three's cheek and we walked out the house.

"How did it go?" Layla asked after I sat in the passenger seat. "I just want to go home" I mumbled.

-

-

-

Jazlyn M's POV:

"She's adorable" Sherhonda said while I smiled. I was at Kentrell's moms house. Even though Kentrell and i aren't on the best terms right now doesn't mean I have to be rude to his family.

"Ma you know dat baby ugly as a bitch" Kendell walked down the steps while Sherhonda threw a pillow at his head. Kendell tried throwing it back but I caught the pillow.

"Dong throw shit in front of my baby" I mugged him and he waved me off before walking into the kitchen. "How are things with you and my son?"

"Shaky, per usual but we're getting thought it" I smiled a little. "You sure? Because that smile looking a bit fake" Sherhonda gave me a concerned look and I shook my head with a smile.

"We're good ma, I'm just trying to focus more on me and my baby right now" I said and Sherhonda nodded.

"Hold up" I said standing up. I walked in the kitchen after I got a text on my phone from an unknown number.

Unknown : Keep hanging around YB and I will kill you and your baby.

Me : Who is this?

Unknown : Do as I say and nobody gets hurt. If you don't listen someone is going to end up dead.

I gasped before Kendell looked at me as if I were crazy. "Ummm you okay"

"Y-yes, just gotta get home" I said before walking back into the living room. "I gotta get her home" I said to Sherhonda. I packed up our things before quickly leaving the house and heading home.

Who the fuck is sending these messages?

———————————————————————-

Sorry for any mistakes!

Don't forget to vote and comment💕