Episode 1

You woke up, everything was... Destroyed, where were you?

[YOU HAVE UNLOCKED LEVEL 1 OF YOUR PERSONAL SKILL, THE AUDIENCE]

Your skin began going transparent and turned a blueish hue.

'What the hell was going on? And why am I blue?' You thought. Then you started thinking. Why did those holograms look like the one from the webtoon?..

What would've been shock was now realization. Am I in the webtoon?

You stood up, if this really was reality, you needed something to protect you. You ran to find something, anything. You found a bat, you kneeled down to pick it up. Your hand just went through it.

Hah?! You tried to pick it up once more, but you still couldn't be able to. You looked at how you were transparent, was this your skill? To become not able to grab things?! What a shitty skill.

You sighed and started wandering around in search of something else. Wait...

There was a very pretty woman, dressed in a black suit like a spy. She had long brown hair. There was a kid, with short blonde hair with some basic clothes, a pink sweater, a white T-Shirt, and jeans. The last one was a man, he had black hair and a white coat...

Could they be? You had to confirm your suspicion. You walked up to them, wary.

"Excuse me!" You shouted. Probably a stupid move if they were evil.

Only the woman and the man looked at you. Sure enough, it was Yoo Sangah and Kim Dokja, so that must mean the kid was Shin Yoosung. You walked up to them.

Yoosung looked up at both of them and looked at you, only to be confused.

"Master, what are you looking at?" She asked. This seemed to alarm Sangah and Dokja.

[PERSONAL SKILL, CHARACTER PROFILE, ACTIVATED]

[THIS PERSON'S PROFILE CAN NOT BE BROWSED USING, CHARACTER PROFILE]

[CHARACTER PROFILE HAS BEEN BLOCKED]

This seemed to alarm Dokja even more and stepped forward in front of Sangah and Yoosung.

"I am Yoo Jonghyuk," Dokja greeted, Yoosung was greatly confused by this, but Sangah put a hand on her. How would you respond? Maybe you could convince him he's a novel?

"I- I'm Y/N L/N. I'm lost," You lied, well, you were lost. Dokja seemed to be even more alarmed you didn't react to the name Yoo Jonghyuk.

[I had a plot for this but I forgot to add it and I wrote a lot already. I think Dokja has a skill that can solve this issue, so I'll reveal it later!]

"I see, although, why is it this kid right here cannot see you?" Dokja asked, gesturing to Yoosung.

"I don't know," It wasn't a lie, you didn't even know until now, "I didn't know she couldn't see me until now."

Dokja couldn't use Character List on you which was fine, he's met others who aren't characters. You weren't a reader if you didn't know Yoo Jonghyuk. But that didn't explain why you could block the Character List and why Yoosung couldn't see you. Only the two who weren't characters could see you, was that a coincidence? Dokja really would to have Lie Detection right about now.

"Could you ask why you're... Blue?" Sangah asked.

"I don't know that either," You answered. This was an unsatisfying answer to them both.

[CONSTELLATION, DEMONIC-LIKE JUDGE OF FIRE, ASKS WHO YOU ARE TALKING TO]

[CONSTELLATION, SECRETIVE PLOTTER, IS CURIOUS]

This alerted Dokja and Sangah even more than before.

"Sangah."

"I know," Sangah pulled out her weird stringy things and they went towards you, you flinched, trying to block them, but they passed through you. Both were surprised, and Dokja seemed to understand.

"I think you're using a skill, you obviously didn't know since you flinched," Dokja said, you looked at him.

"Maybe? I'm not sure."

"Try turning it off."

"Will you injure me?" Dokja shook his head, "I don't even know the name of the skill..."

"Just try, to open your attributes window," Dokja says.

"How do I do that?" Dokja seemed surprised that you didn't know your attributes yet.

"Just think, 'open attributes window'," He answered. Right, there was something like that in the early chapters.

Open attributes window.

[ATTRIBUTES WINDOW CAN NOT BE OPENED WHILE SKILL, THE AUDIENCE, IS IN USE]

You stared at the screen before turning to Dokja, "It says I can't open it when this skill, 'The Audience', Is in use?"

"I see, turn off the skill, like how you tried to open your attributes window," Dokja explained, you nodded, thinking.

You turned back to your normal shade and were no longer see-through. Yoosung look surprised, and so were a few constellations. Which Dokja thought was very strange.

Was Dokja able to use Character List on you now? He tried, but it still didn't work. Another variable.

"Thank you for... Making me not transparent?" You said, honestly, you would've never said something as stupid as that if you were in school.

Yoosung looked confused, "You guys understand what they are saying?" Both Sangah and Dokja looked at Yoosung.

"What do you mean?" Sangah asked.

"They're not speaking Korean," Yoosung informed. Dokja and Sangah turned to you.

"What language do you speak?" Dokja asked.

"Ah- English? And uhm... Italian?" You answered hesitantly, there was no reason to be scared, but you were.

"Interesting, are you perhaps not able to speak Korean?" Dokja asked.

"Aha, yes..."

"Were you on vacation here in Seoul?" Dokja asked. You paused, then nodded, "I see, how old are you? You don't look too much older than Yoosung."

You thought for a moment, you grew much more in the last world. Then remembering what the goddess said, "I'm 15."

Dokja was in thought for a moment.

"Come with us!" He exclaimed.

[Edited Oct 21, 2022, to rewrite storyline.]

[Edoted Oct 25, 2022, to fix grammar and spelling.]