Lisa's Wish

(Author's note: This story was written with a placeholder name "Erin" in case you see it written anywhere just assume that it is (Y/n) also comment where you find it)

It had been three days since Lisa wished for her wish. She had gone through 6 big cities and 2 small towns in the kingdom. In the big cities, women are meant to be docile, delicate, protected and spoiled. A girl like her had no chance in the big cities, so the interviews were over quick over there. Quicker than she would've hoped for.

But in the smaller towns. The demand for someone strong and reliable like her was immense. And she would've considered this a great thing if it weren't for the type of men who inhabited these areas.

Ignorant.

Entitled.

Perverted.

Bigoted.

Selfish.

Unambitious.

Boring.

Are some of the words the brave hero would use to describe these men. The Hero and her two guardian soldiers walked towards the next town. Demiterrain 020 it was a small town and the kingdom beings so vast and large, all the small towns were named after the big capital cities around them with a number representing the distance between them. 020 meant 20 miles away from Demiterrain. This was the 3rd and last Demiterrain town she was visiting.

And she didn't have high hopes.

The townspeople of Demiterrain 020 had named their town on their own naming it "The Rapier of hearts." But due to the lack of education in this part of the kingdom it was called "The Raper of hearts."

The Brave Hero wasn't looking forwards to anything beyond this point.

A boy named Grill Butchersmith, lived in that town. Although he seriously preferred to call himself (Y/n), (Y/n) Butchersmith. Butchersmith was a last name he was cursed with due to the occupations of his mother and father, his mother a butcher and his father a blacksmith.

Neither were any good at their jobs. Mother only butchered the animals provided by the customer and Father only turned material objects provided by the customer into ingots. Despite of being ridiculously dull they loved their jobs so much so that they were forcing (Y/n) (Grill) to work as one or the other or both!

But (Y/n) had his own ambitions... TO BE AN ADVENTURER! But (Y/n) was nearing his 20's he'll be 20 next year. And with that the cruel realisation of the fact that he might end up becoming a butcher or a blacksmith terrified him. He needed to go on an adventure soon...

(Y/n) woke up from his slumber in his room. The mischievous sunlight was dancing through the trees into the window and unto (Y/n)'s pretty face. His brown hair shinned in the light and his brown eyes fluttered open as his vision adjusted. He rubbed his eyes and stretched. He slid off the brown straw blanket that he was wearing last night and proceed to brush his teeth. It was an amazing practice not a lot of people brushed their teeth in those times.

"Oi! The Brave Hero Lisa is finally here! Come on get going!"

(Y/n)'s ears perked up.

He looked outside and saw a MASSIVE queue of men standing eagerly.

(Y/n) was aware of Lisa The Brave she was the one who had went on countless adventures, she went on one six months ago as well. Was she back now? And why was she visiting Demiterrain 020? Was she here to talk shop on how to be an adventurer!!?

(Y/n)'s wishful thinking knew no bounds. (Y/n) was imagining asking Lisa to let him go on an adventure with her. But that seemed a bit too ridiculous even for (Y/n).