Lisa's Weakness

The jiggling of random used magic crystals are on the bags drawing my attention as Lisa in half armor walks in front of me.

"We only need to get this quest done. And then we are leaving."

Her eyes are dark and focused...

"Maybe I could learn some stuff from the Art mage?"

There is a sudden movement in her body, so small most people wouldn't see it, but that anticipation itself made me freeze. And as I slowly look up to Lisa's eye level. I am paralyzed by true primal fear as saturated blue eyes look back at me.

"We get the quest done and we leave."

I wanted to ask why but... I just couldn't. There was far too much pressure.

"Not too far from here people! My cabin is right around there!"

Erin The Art mage gestures towards a completely empty expanse of forest.

I squint my eyes to see where the hell is it?... I couldn't see it. I asked Lisa...

"Can you see it?"

Lisa didn't seem sure either.

"Oh my apologies! Since I am in the middle of the forest AND I am an art mage, I don't like to keep my house visible so I put it under an invisibility spell."

He starts waving his hands in front of him almost as if he's searching for something mid air.

"The good thing is no animals, magical or other wise bother me... But..."

He speaks an encantation a little too fast for me to grasp what he said and sparks float and dissipate within his hands, leaving him with a sad disappointed look.

"Without magic I can't really find it that easily..."

A rumbling growl echoes from the depths of the forest.

"Oh, great..." The art mage says almost defeated. "Welp!" and then he proceeds to lay down on the floor on the leaves.

"What the hell are you doing? Aren't you gonna try to find the house?" Lisa says almost yelling.

And the growl gets a bit closer.

"Meh, It'll be easier just to wait until my magic bounds return and I can cast again."

It seems like I am the only one who is concerned about the beast in the forest.

"Umm... What about the monster within the forest!?"

Amore doesn't seem phased at all. "I am sleeping, wake me up when you can feel mana."

What the...

"Don't worry husband, I'll take care of the beast or whatever is out there."

"No." The giant half orcish woman, Ylfa interjects. "Your skin and bones are too soft without your magic. Take shelter with your pissbaby, Lisa and leave the monster hunting to the real warriors."

"Wait when did I become pissbab-" Ylfa waves her hand in front of me interrupting me and saying "Like I said I don't respect you until you can actually stand against me in combat. Until then you're now a pissbaby."

I see Lisa slowly drawing her sword and declaring.

"His name is (Y/n) and you will call him that or I will strike you down."

Ylfa scoffs. "Typical human woman getting your panties in a bunch over a boy. What are you gonna do? Attack me? I can snap your legs in half right now."

A growl gets closer. It's no more than 100 meters away.

I immediately turn to Amore and try to wake him up.