Chapter 10

"Don't worry about it love," Jhope said to me as my eyes followed Jungkook until he was out of sight. "Did I do something wrong? I honestly didn't mean to do whatever it is I did." I said with sad eyes. "No, no Y/n you didn't do anything," Jimin said to me while hugging me. His soft and sweet voice was enough to calm me down, I look into his eyes hoping to see what I see with Jungkook, to feel what I feel for Jungkook... but I didn't, and then I knew that I'm stuck on Jungkook, and I know for sure it will hurt when I lose him to the person he is destined to be with. I sighed and stood up. "I'm going to my room if the others return and I haven't then continue without me," I said and walked away.

Jungkook POV: Namjoon Hyung and Jin Hyung took me out of the lounge and into the kitchen. "What's wrong Hyungs?" I ask them worriedly. Jin Hyung looks at me sadly, "We think maybe Y/n has an eating disorder. We spoke to a doctor, and she has almost all the symptoms." [NO this can't be right, I had suspicions, but I hope not she is so sweet and kind and doesn't deserve to struggle like that.] I thought sadly I spoke to Namjoon and Jin Hyung, "Why do you say that?" Namjoon looked at me and said, "Jungkookie... she is weakened since she came back from her 'run' and she says she ate but I don't think so, we haven't seen her eat and we spend a lot of time with her so she either eats very little or not at all." Namjoon and Jin Hyung put their hands on each of my shoulders looking at me concerned.

I walked out of the kitchen with Namjoon and Jin Hyung behind me. I see Y/n walking out of the lounge area when my voice stops her. "Y/n..." I trailed walking towards her. "Are you eating?" I know I shouldn't have been so direct, but everyone was seeing what I failed to see, now I feel terrible I never noticed her too thin waist when I held her in the morning or her fragile state when I glanced at her running with me. "Y/n, please don't lie. I want to help you please just tell me what's wrong. Why haven't you been eating?" I say as tears start streaming down my cheeks. Her eyes, her eyes are so bright yet somehow at the same time, it's so lifeless. She started tearing up when she tried to run to me to hold me, but she was weak and was about to fall when I caught her in my arms. Feeling her bones and seeing her fragile body. "Y/n..." I whispered to her and held her tightly but not too tightly scared to break her or hurt her. "Jungkook..." she looked up at me. "I'm sorry... "[No why is she apologizing]. "Why are you apologizing. Hmm, you have nothing to be sorry for, let me help you please." She looked up at me with the faintest and prettiest smile. "I'm sorry Jungkook I tried I really did but not everyone gets a happy ending. Not me I don't. Kookie I'm sorry it's too late." Her eyes started to close, and I realized she is losing consciousness. "I love you Jungkook, I have loved you from before you even became famous. I love you always. Now you must forget about me ok and be happy with your future family." [Y/n why are you doing this to me] "I love you Y/n please don't give up, please..." I cried uncontrollably and that's when the other member said in unison, "we all love you Y/n" and yoongi said, "you are like a little sister to us, you are the love of his life. Without you, we won't be the same please Y/n don't give up on us please. Yoongi said pointing at me than at the other members.