Epilogue

*2 years later*

Jungkook now lives in the house he wished to live in with Y/n, he is married with two children. He forgot about Y/n and everything they shared, he moved on. The members thought it was his way of coping with her loss, but when he got married and stopped mentioning Y/n, stopped visiting her grave they knew he had moved on and he wasnt feeling any sadness anymore, some of the members thought what he had with Y/n wasnt really something serious, which they found saddening. They knew Y/n was really in love with Jungkook. After they read her suicide note they knew he was all she had of good memories. Which she held onto until her last breathe.

Jungkook is happier than he ever has been, he has a little girl Ar-ah, and an older son Yon-Jun. Yon-Jun is 1, and Ar-ah is 6 months. His wife is a girl Y/n was very insecure around, but she had a good heart.

BTS has never been more successful than they currently are. Jungkooks kids are like the members own children.

Everyone slowly started forgetting about Y/n, they continued with their lives.

Thank you so much for reading my story.
Drop any ideas for another book.
NOTICE:

Anyone suffering from depression, anxiety, or any other mental illnesses. Please do not resort to self-harm, or self-loathing as both are very bad for you physically and mentally. Please reach out to someone you trust, you can even DM me and I will try to comfort you as best I can. Remember my lovely readers you are as important as the next person and your star personality is what makes you different and unique, dont change who you are.

Stay pretty my Arminians

I purple you ~

Your Author SAarmy. xx