Chapter 21

Authors POV:

After Jimin left, Y/n left BTS mansion walking aimlessly. Meanwhile at the mansion Jungkook woke from a nightmare wanting comfort from his girlfriend but doesnt feel her next to him he gets up and looks around for her but doesnt find her anywhere. He starts to panic and leaves the mansion in shorts and a baggy white shirt with slippers. He runs around the neighbourhood looking for her at all her favourite spots. He lastly runs to the park hoping to find her there safely as it is 3 am and its not safe to be out alone.

He has been searching for her for the past hour, and finally perceives her small figure crunched in a small ball on the bench on the far end of the park alone almost in the dark. He runs to her and engulfs her in his broad chest. Hey love, whats wrong? Jungkook asks his girlfriend lovingly in a soft and sweet tone. He stroked her back, so she doesnt feel startled. Y/n just wraps her arms around Jungkooks neck and replies, nothing just wanted some fresh air, she rubs her eyes to hide her tears from Jungkook, he nods and picks her up, like a koala Y/n wraps her legs around Jungkooks waist.

By the time Jungkook got home Y/n fell asleep in his arms, he kisses her temple and lays her down gently on the bed as he gets into the bed next to her. He holds her waist gently and cuddled her in his embrace. He slowly started falling asleep when he felt something soft against his hand, it was the kitten cuddling into Y/ns chest. He chuckled with his bunny smile and moved his arm a little bit to make the kitten more comfortable.