01: The begining

"Where are they?What did you do to them you monster?!".Katerina cried.She wanted to escape.She wanted to save her siblings.

"They couldn't take the powers that the mind stone hold for them".

Katerina looked at him as tears started rolling down from her eyes.The twins.Her lovely innocent siblings.Her only family.They were gone.

"No!This can't be true!".Katerina yelled.
She then started sobbing.Wanda and Pietro were dead.Where is all of this going to?

"I promised to protect them!I promised to my parents.I promised them".Katerina broke down.
Her crying didn't made the man working for H.Y.D.R.A feel any other emotion.

•••
"What is happening?Katerina!Mom and Dad!".Wanda cried out.

The day when the Stark bomb crashes in their home.
Everything was fine until that 'incident'

Katerina ran inside in the collapsed floor.
She saw the bomb and her parents on the floor dripping in blood.

"No!".She yelled.
Her siblings looked in horror as Katerina sobbed above them.

"Go get help!".Katerina cried.
Pietro and Wanda went over to her and hugged her tight as they cried in her arms.

The worst day of their lives.

•••

He kept quiet and wrote something in his notebook.

Katerina screamed in pain as she tried to take off the chains who were around her wrists.She was trapped inside for years.
The twins were only kids and to die?

"Bring it in".The man said.

The door burst open.A yellow crystal-like stone flew inside.It was followed by an army of man who were vividly protecting it.

Katerina continued crying as the mind stone went closer and closer to her.

And it happened.It broke right in front of her face revealing a bright shining light coming from its center.

Katerina looked deep into the light and saw an image.

It was a bit older girl than her.Dresses in a red dress.She looked exactly like Katerina.But she looked more happy than her.This girl also had some sort of power.An energy ball in the colour red was dancing in her palm.

Katerina felt this stone's strong energy then she felt it transferring to her body.When it worked she flew by herself in the air surrounded by red light.

As the light stopped Katerina landed on the ground.
She knew what happened and for the first time in years she felt happy.

Her pupils went red.Katerina titled her head to look at the men in the room and then blacked out.

Two years passed.Everything has changed by now.

By those two years Katerina learned to control her powers.She set up a plan that she started to follow.

The first thing Katerina did was to escaped from H.Y.D.R.A.  And she successfully did that.

The second step was a bit drastic.

Katerina wanted to destroy the world.All of them had to suffer for what have happened.

There was nothing holding her back and the only way to live her happily ever after was to go somewhere else

Katerina didn't knew where to go so she contacted her only friend - Katherine Pierce.

Katherine was a traveler and a vampire.
They met four months before her parent's death.

Katherine Pierce had traveled around in many worlds so she was the right person to talk to.

They met in the U.S.

"You've done all of this?".Katherine laughed as she saw the dead bodies and broken buildings and shops.

"I am the only on alive so yes".Katerina replied.
"I'm impressed.Good for you".

Katerina skipped all of the meet and greet and went straight to the point.
"Did you bring the ring?".

Katherine smiled.
"Yes I did but you have to return it to me after using it".

"I will when we go to Mystic Falls".Katerina assured.

Mystic Falls,Virginia.17 August 2022.

"Wow it's different.Much better than Sokovia".Katerina smiled as she looked around the forest.It all looked so green.Sokovia was full with buildings and prisons so it wasn't that beautiful.

"So we are done.Good.Let me have it back".Katherine took out her hand and pointed at the ring that was in the palm of Katerina's hand.

Katerina smiled and trow the ring on the ground and smashed it with the heel of her boot.

"What have you done?!".Katherine yelled as she sped over to attack her.

Katerina quickly put her hand out and formed the familiar red energy ball on her wrist to stop Katherine from moving.

She used her other hand's fingers to take out Katherine's heart out using telekinesis.

Katherine's lifeless body fell on the ground.

"Katerina Clemontè from Italy.Cool.I'm getting used to my new self".She smiled as she left the body

Katerina bought a little luxury apartment with the money she got from H.Y.D.R.A and stole from the banks.

"To be rich is nice".She smiled to herself In the mirror.

From the day she destroyed her planet she swore to forget the past and concentrate on the present.And that's what happened.