11

"So Katerina.How do you feel?".Elijah asked.

Currently he and Katerina were in his car driving to the Mikaelson mansion.

"I feel better already but soon enough Damon won't".Katerina shortly smiled and continued looking at the road in front of her.

Elijah parked in front of the mansion and the two got out.

Elijah opened the door for Katerina and the first thing the young woman saw was Rebekah.

Rebekah wasn't dressed with her normal clothes instead those were Katerina's clothes.

"Rebekah?Is that mine?!".Katerina exclaimed as she eyes Rebekah from toes to head.

Miss blonde barbie just smirked and Katerina nodded.

"I didn't though I would've had problems on my first day here but guess what..".Katerina smiled sarcastically and looked Rebekah right into her eyes as she mumbled some thing in a foreign language.

Suddenly Rebekah started screaming as in pain.She started slowly moving to the ground.
Rebekah sat on her knees and continued screaming.

Katerina looked her from up-point-view and continued mumbling.

"Katerina!".Elijah yelled and Katerina stopped.

Panting Rebekah looked weirdly at Katerina and stood up speeding away.

"You've got some secrets here Katerina".Elijah smiled softly and sat on the couch.

Normally Elijah would've protected Rebekah but this time he didn't do anything.Maybe Katerina was just super interesting to Elijah.That's why he did nothing but just watch.

Elijah showed Katerina's new room and the girl put everything in place as she liked.

Katerina decorated her room with red painted walls,a mirror with her make up and skin care,the spot between the bed and the table was covered with a fluffy black carpet.

She bought black silk leather sheets for the bed,exactly as her room in the Salvatore recidense.

Katerina walked down the many stairs in the Mikaelson mansion

Inside was kind of creepy.

She couldn't help but notice the canvas who were placed carefully on the walls.
The pictures were beautiful portraits of people or amazing landscapes.

Katerina looked at them as if they were special,she felt they were special.

When Katerina reached the bottom of the stairs she looked around and she saw no one.

She sighed annoyed and went upstairs again.
Before reaching the assignment for her room she saw that one of the many rooms in the Mansion was slightly open.

Katerina pushed carefully the door and saw a huge room.

Inside were laying many paintings,some of them were covered by a white old blanket.

She looked around and in the back spotted Klaus sitting on the white desk.

Katerina walked inside the door and straight to Klaus.

Niklaus had already heard her coming inside but he didn't say anything,he seemed too focused on his new project.

"Am I interrupting?".Katerina quietly approached and asked.

Klaus didn't even turn to look at her and answered "No".

There was a chair next to Klaus's and Katerina sat there.

"Are all of the paintings yours?".Katerina asked looking at the new canvas.

"You didn't expect me drawing.Did you?".Klaus said and lifted his head up,looking into her eyes.

Katerina met his eyes and looked at them faithfully.
"I didn't say that".She answered.

"But you meant it".Klaus smirked and continued mixing colours.

Katerina smiled and looked at the colour Klaus was trying to make.

"You should add a little bit more white.Two dots needed".Katerina said as she concentrated looked at the white and red analysing how would it make the perfect pink.

Niklaus did what Katerina told him and yet it made the colour he needed.

Katerina smiled at Klaus's face expression.

"See?".She smirked.

Klaus turned to her with semi-closed eyes.
"Are you into painting too?".He asked.

Katerina shook her head.
"Frankly.I was into that when I was 13 but then I lost interest.."She answered.

"What happened so you lost interested".Niklaus asked looking at her face deeply trying to get a sign of fear or smth idk.

Katerina though for a moment.
She haven't really though about that before.But a memory hit her.

She was keen on drawing a little before her parents died.After they did she went into H.Y.D.R.A.

So maybe this was the reason why she stopped.

"My father was a wealthy man,he didn't think of it as a good job for me to work.Even though it was just a hobby".Katerina said.

Klaus nodded lightly and continued his painting.

"Katerina.How was your day?".Elijah asked.

It was almost midnight.The day have gone well.Katerina was sitting in the living room by herself practising her magic while she was recovering.The incident made her lose some concentration and her powers were weaker than before.She needed to practise her chaotic magic a while before she starts using it properly again.

"Quite well I may say.What about you?".Katerina asked as she carefully looked at Elijah in which he sat beside her.

"I had much work today.Those vampires think they are strong".Elijah sighed.

"What is exactly your work?".Katerina asked.

"I have a business including clothing.Fashion is one of my privileges.But don't say anything.You're the first person I'm admitting to".Elijah aswered.It was well known that Elijah had something for fashion since his clothes were very expensive and good looking.

Katerina smiled.She saw many alike thing in him.They both shared some interests which was cool because Katerina never had something in common with people.