Jamie Reagan's Girls

Evelyn Lola Davenport-Reagan: First photo in Yellow, second photo on the Left, first single photo in just white dress, and the third single Photo the Navy Blue Dress.

Adeline Luciana Davenport-Reagan: First photo in Pink, second photo on the right, first single photo red and white dress and third single the White and Navy Blue Dress.

Background: When Sydney Davenport died her and Jamie Reagans twins were two-years-old. Jamie Reagan has to keep his twin girls Evelyn Lola and Adeline Luciana Davenport-Reagan safe. While being a cop and the best Dad he can be. With the help of their family Jamie, Evelyn and Adeline get through everything thrown at them.

Story:

POV: Evelyn Lola Davenport-Reagan

Im Evelyn Lola Davenport-Reagan, I have a younger twin sister named Adeline Luciana Davenport-Reagan. We live with our Daddy in a four-bed-room apartment, our Mommy died when we were two, Ada saw it happen and I didnt. Our Grandpa is NYC Police Commissioner Frank Reagan, our Great-Grandpa is a former NYC Police Commissioner Henry Reagan. Our Uncle Danny is a New York Detective of the Major Case Squad and assigned to the 54th Precinct. Our Aunt Linda is an emergency room nurse at St. Victor's hospital. Our Aunt Erin is the Bureau Chief of the Trial Bureau at the New York County District Attorney's Office. Our Dad is a Sergeant in the New York City Police Department at the 29th Precinct.

My cousins are Joseph Joe Hill, Nicole Nicky Reagan-Boyle, Jack and Sean Reagan. Joe is 29, Nicky is 25, Jack is 21, Sean is 19, Ada and I are 5, almost 6. Adeline, my little sister has Asthma and Autism. I dont have any medical problems. Daddy is dating a police officer named Eddie Janko, Adeline and I dont really like her. Im the one who doesnt like Eddie Janko, because she can be mean to Ada. Ada and I never told Daddy, but Grandpa, Great-Grandpa, Uncle Danny, Aunt Linda, Joe, Nicky, Jack and Sean all know. We always try to keep Ada away from her. Even Jethro Jett or JJ James Masons, Daddys Ex doesnt like Eddie Janko.

POV: Danny Reagan

Jamie, my baby brother, is busy today so Im watching his twin daughters and my two baby nieces Evelyn Lola and Adeline Luciana Davenport-Reagan. I get called into work and cant leave them alone so I bring them into work with me.

Ev and Lena, get ready. I have to go to work. I yelled

Coming Uncle Danny. yelled Ev

Uncle Danny, my tummy hurts. said Lena

Okay go get ready and I will get you some juice. I said and she went get ready.

Ready Uncle Danny. said Ev, coming downstairs in her flower shirt, light pink bow, jean jacket and her brown cowgirl boots. A little later Lena comes down and she is in her flower shirt, light and dark pink bow, jean jacket, and Black cowgirl boots.

Lena, here is your juice. Do you two have everything? I said/asked

Yes, Uncle Danny, are we going into your station? said/asked Ev and Lena

Yes, now to the car. I said as I got Lenas backpack, because she was drinking her juice.

Once we get in the car and I get them in their car seats, I drive to work. After about 10 miles we are at my station and I go to get them out. That is when I see Lena is asleep in her car seat.

Ev, can you get yours and Lenas backpacks, I will get Lena. I said

Okay Uncle Danny. said Ev as I undid her seatbelt and got Lena out.

After I got Lena out of her car seat I put her purple blanket on her and then took Evs hand.

Hey Reagan, I thought you had two boys that are 21 and 19. said a cop