Danny's Husband Part 5(Blue Bloods and One Chicago)

POV: Kyle Casey-Severide

After a few Days Daddy and Jack got to go home and we went home. Daddy then went outside and looked at the Tree he was making our Treehouse in.

Hey Babe, how bad is it? asked Papi

I want to check the base. said Daddy

Okay, I will go up toss me the other Radio. said Papi as Daddy gave him Taddys old one. Papi then went up the tree and looked around.

What do you see? asked Daddy

Not to bad, Shit. said Papi as he was about to fall and when he fell Daddy caught him.

Falling for me. Also we should go meet with the People who got Lindas Organs. said Daddy

Yeah, and the good think is we got Matt Sevaseys opened and today is the we open it. said Papi as Daddy kissed him and put him on ground.

You know today is the day we met? asked Daddy

It isnt. said Papi as they kissed.

Come on we should go. Boys come on we are going to the Matt Sevaseys. said Daddy

Once we got there Daddy picked up Papi and held him in his arms as he unlocked the door. We then went in and saw the Employees came into the restaurant.

Hey guys Griffin, Jack, Ben and Sean will teach you guys. Danny and I are going to meet with some people. said Daddy as he put Papi down and picked me up.

You got Bosses. said the Employees as they walked off and Papi picked up Tristan.

Are you Captain Detective Daniel Reagan? asked someone

Just a Detective, my Fiancé is the Captain Detective. said Papi

Thanks, for letting me meet with you. Im Alec, Your Wife, her heart saved me and it let me meet my daughter. I wanted to meet you early but the Doctor said you didnt want to meet any of the people your Wifes Organs saved. I just wanted to say that I know your Wife loves you and she is happy that you are happy. Alec as more people came in.

Daddy, is this the person who saved you? asked the boy as Papi gave Daddy Tristan. Papi then went down to the Boys level.

It wasnt me, but my Wife. She died in a helicopter crash and her heart went into your Daddy. said Papi as a lady came in with a Baby.

Daddy told me to draw you something for saving Daddy. said the boy

Show him Danny. said Alec

Danny is that short for Daniel? asked Papi

It is, he is named after my grandfather. said the lady

This is my wife Ally and our 1 month old Kylie. said Alec as Danny gave Papi the drawing

Its beautiful, Im going to hang it up on my Fridge. said Papi

Next to the one I got from the people Matts Organs? asked Daddy

Yes, thank you Danny. said Papi

Welcome Sir. said Danny

Hey guys sorry I came later then what I planned on. I got busy. said Uncle Chris as I put my arms out to him and he took me.

Can you take Tris too, my chest is still burning a bit. said Daddy

Sure, hey arent you guys spoused to be meeting with the Adoption Center? said/asked Uncle Chris as Daddy looked at his phone.

In a few hours. said Papi as people were coming and I got scared.

Baby you okay? asked Daddy

To many people.-I signed