Danny's Husband Part 2(Blue Bloods and One Chicago)

POV: Danny Reagan

Once I got to the shower I saw Kelly showering and was watching him. The next thing I know Kelly isnt in the shower any more. I then felt cold went hands in my pants.

Shower? asked Kelly as I stripped and Kelly picked me. He then walked us into the shower.

So did you get it? I asked as Kelly started to kiss my neck.

How do you feel about Co-Owning a restaurant? asked Kelly

You got it. I said as I moved my hands to his ass.

I got it and I want you to help co-own it Matt Sevaseys. Matt and I co-owned Kelly Sevasey. said Kelly as I kissed him and he put a my ring back on my finger. We then had shower sex and I moaned as Kelly fucked me hard. We then laid on our bed, we then started to talk.

I would love to do that. Hey when are you going to Chicago to check on Kelly Sevaseys. I asked as I played with his and Matts wedding rings on his St. Christopher necklace.

Next week, want to come? said/asked Kelly

I would love to Kells. I said as we kissed

Okay we should talk to our Boss. said Kelly

You know, you dont really act like a Captain. I said

I know, they gave me the rank Captain, after I moved over to Potland PD and then CPD when I moved back a year after Matt died. I was helping out the OFI a lot and the CPD. Even the CFD and they wanted me to have a the Rank of Captain. I didnt want, so they said I will be Captain Detective. said Kelly as he got tears in his eyes.

Cool, so is your family are they happy to have you back for a bit? I asked

They are, I also think my Portland Family might be coming too. said Kelly

Im going to be asked a million questions. I said

Maybe, hey you want to bring your Boys, I can get Chris to have a Underage day and they can come to Mollys. I dont think your family would like it though. Firefighter Bar. said Kelly

Well, how about when we get engaged or married they can go. Im not ready for them to know Im dating a Firefighter. I said as we kissed.

Okay. said Kelly as he was messing with my wedding ring and my phone went off.

Hey Beaz, everything okay? I asked

We got a case, hey can you call Severide and tell? After working together for a year he still doesnt trust me. said and asked Baez as I got up and Kelly was behind me.

Yeah, I will tell him. Babe, stop Im the on the phone. I said as Kelly was kissing my neck and ran his hands down my body and I put my phone to my chest.

Tell me what? asked Kelly as he kissed my neck and put his hands on my dick.

You coming, also is Severide going to bring one of his pets? asked Baez

Yes and I think it will be Oreo. He has been going into his Hood lately. I said

Yes Oreo, and Smokey are coming. I told our Boys they could have the dogs. said Kelly

I just talked to him we wil have the cats today. I said as Kelly and I got dressed.

Once we got dressed and got Oreo and Smokey in their K-9 Harness. We then got in Matts Construction Truck. I then started to drive Matts Truck. Once we got to the precinct, I kissed Kellys lips and he gave a weak smile.

I know its hard, Capp told me today is Matts birthday. I said

I miss him, we would have been married 19 years on May 4th. said Kelly as Oreo went into my hoodie that Kelly loves to wear. He has one too, but Griffin took his, because the precinct gave him one that is too small for Kelly. So he just takes mine and I dont mind.