Danny's Husband Part 1(Blue Bloods and One Chicago)

Background: 2 years After Linda Reagan was killed in the Helicopter, Danny Reagan finally tells his family, mins his sons Jack and Sean he is Bi. 2 years After Matt Casey was killed in a Fire Kelly Sevasey is finally ready to go out again. Kelly Severide moves to New York with his Matts Boys Griffin, Ben, Kyle and Tristan. He also goes to Major Case Squad and 54th precinct with Danny Reagan as his Partner. Danny and Kelly fall in love and go out, but only their boys know.

Ships:

Danny and Linda Reagan(Past)

Kelly Severide and Matt Casey(Past)

Christopher and Cindy Herrmann

Donna and Wallace Boden

Mouch and Trudy

Joe Cruz and

Chloe and Cruz

Jamie Reagan and Eddie Janko-Reagan

Will Hastead and Connor Rhodes

Jay Halstead and Antonio Dawson

Story:

POV: Danny Reagan

Im at family Dinner and its been 2 years since Linda was killed.

Danny, you should start dating again. said Eddie

Im not really wanting to date yet. I said as I got a call, but didnt answer it.

You should Uncle Danny, you have been sad and angry for the past 2 years. said Nicki

Guys stop it, I dont want to date anyone. I said as I got up and left. I then went to the 54th precinct and up to my desk. Once I got there I saw a cute guy sitting on my desk.

Hey Im Kelly Sevasey, Kelly, Severide and Casey work too. said Kelly

Danny Reagan, you the new Partner with Maria Baez and me. I said

Yeah oh and I should tell you Im Gay. said Kelly

Im Bi. I said as I went into his legs.

You are cute, Reagan. said Kelly

So are you, Sevasey. I said

My Husband used to call me Sev. said Kelly

I like that, but I think I will stick with Sevasey or Kelly. I said as Kelly smiled

He was killed in a fire, Captain in the CFD. said Kelly as he got tears in his eyes and I wiped them away. I then put my hands on my desk.

My wife she was in a Helicopter and it went down. She dead. I said as I felt Kelly wipe my tears. Kelly then gave me a look.

I have an Apartment, my oldest Sons are watching their younger brothers. said Kelly

So what are you saying? I asked as Kelly smiled and leand into my ear.

We can go back to my place. said Kelly in my ear

Hell yeah. I said as Kelly texted someone and he got up. We then got into a blue Truck and Kelly drove to his place. Once we to the apartment I started to kiss Kelly and moved my hands down to his belt. I then got it undone and Kelly got the door open. We then have Sex and it felt nice. We are laying on his bed and I was playing with his necklace.

That was amazing. said Kelly as he kissed my head.

You want to go on a date or something? I asked as Kelly grabbed my ass.

Hell yeah. said Kelly as we started to have sex again. Once we were done we fell asleep. Once I woke up I felt arms around me and started to panic.

Hey, its Kelly. said Kelly as I calmed down and kissed his lips.