Chapter 1

Evalin forces herself to close the Book. It was nearly Midnight and tomorrow would be a Long day. Fenrys would get married. She still couldnt believe it. Although she knew That Nobody deserved it More than him. She loved everyone That was apart of this Court. But since she was Born she Had a very Strong Bond with Fenrys. He was Always their for her.
Something stings in her Heart. Maybe fear or Sadness, she couldnt really tell. Before Evalin puts to much thought on Those feelings, it knocks on the door. Without looking up she immediately Knows who just came through the door. At least she was able to hear and Smell properly through her Fae senses so she wasnt totally useless. When she Looks up, she Sees her father. „ Hello my Angel" he says smiling at her. She adored her father with all she had. Sometimes when she was looking at him, it was her own Face she was looking at. Her Brothers looked exactly like Mom. But she, she looked like her dad.Shiny grey hair, Green eyes like the Woods of terrasen but she was a lot smaller. „Hello dad" she says with a little smile. „Still awake reading you're book?" Rowan says. „ I forced myself to close my book so I won't be to tired tomorrow" she says shy. He takes a look at her face and just for a short second it looked like he was concerned about something. After his face returned to normal he goes towards her bed. „ You look a bit worried. Is it because of the wedding?" he asked.
It was so easy for everyone to read her thoughts like an open book. Another thing she disliked about herself. But since it was her dad she replies „ What If Fenrys forgets about me? I know it is selfish. I shouldn't even think about that. But he is just so important for me. And now he moves out and I don't Even know when I will see him again." The words just come trembling out of her mouth. It's rarely that she confesses her feelings so openly. Evalin is well aware of the fact, that she has the most incredible family in the world. Her mom and her dad are the most loving parents in the world. Even her brothers who sometimes make her go mad, she loves.Then there are Fenrys, Aedion, Lysandra, Elide, Lorcan and Maja Fenrys mate. And not to start with all her cousins. Those are all people she loves unconditionally and that she gets to call her family. Yet she always has the feeling that she is alone, drowning and falling with her own thoughts. There has not been a time where it was any other way. She learned to except it and just live with it. But it seems like her father is the one who can look through that. And Fenrys. She quickly removes that name out of her thoughts and looks at her dad. „ Loosing yourself in your thoughts again?" he says. „Was it so obvious?" she replies looking worried. „ It's okay my sweet angel. But you really don't have to worry about Fenrys forgetting you. How could he forget the most wonderful soul on this planet. Try not to think to much. There is always a solution for everything. It will be alright my sweetheart. And now go to bed, tomorrow will be a very long day as I know Fenrys. I love you once around the whole universe and even more than that." he says. „Thank you dad, I always love you once more around the whole universe" she replies with a sleepy voice. Her dad stops another time before he opens the door and replies „ Never, I will always love you the most."