Chapter 3

A scream. Not just a simple scream but one that sets the whole world trembling. There's a man kneeling in front of a pregnant woman. He is crying as he is loosing his whole world. The woman doesn't respond anymore. She looks dead. There's a little baby with dark hair and violet eyes just like the ones from the man on the floor. The small baby boy is looking right in to Evalins eyes . She startles and is torn out of her dream as she hears a dog barking. Her breathing gets slower when she realizes it's just Fleetwood barking. She hated that dream. It was like a movie that played in her head every single night and it always ended with this little baby boy looking at her. These dreams started about two years ago. First their where just these little scenes. But every night there was a bit more revealed. Though it didn't really feel like a movie, more like memories. Her own memories. She could swear she never met anyone from these dreams in real life. Evalin gets up because she knows she will not fall asleep anymore just like every other night. As she walks through the corridors of her Home she hears the wind slapping against the windows. The palace she was living in was so big she sometimes didnt know where to go. The library was at the first floor and her bedroom was at the top floor. When she reaches the library her hearts starts to rise. This is her favorite place in the whole world. That is her mother's Sortiment. And also a few books from Dorian who just visited  Terrasen with his wife Manon. Evalin knew that in this room she would always be and feel save. She walked through the corridors full of books. Old and new books, some from far away and some from Terrassen. Her hands move over the books and she can already feel the worlds she could wonder through next. As she is turning away a tiny violet book catches her eye. This is very unusual as she knows every single book from her moms collection. She slowly walks towards the books although it feels more like the book is drawing her in. As she reaches the book she hears steps coming closer towards her. The door jumps open and her parents, Aedion and Fenrys jump through the door. „ Is everything okay? I felt something." my dad says panicking. All Eyes are on her as she looks between her family and the book that doesn't stop moving her closer towards it. Fenrys takes a step in her direction with his eyes wide open as if there's something wrong with her.„ Look at me Evalin." he says with pure fear in his eyes. Somethings wrong here. Why are they all so worried. But as She trys to calm them down she realizes that She can't speak. „ Talk to us baby." Her mom says with tears in her eyes. She should start to freak out now but all she can feel is pure and undeniable hope rushing through her body. It has been so long since hope took over her mind and Soul. Before she can clearly think she takes the small book into her hands. The last thing she hears is a loud scream from her mother and an arm trying to reach her. Then everything goes black.