Chapter 6

"Oh no eh we- .... we're just friends" y/n fake grinned, looking around the branch at the beautiful decorations.
"Oh" Billy said with a smirk "could've sworn you two were a thing"

"No hehehe Im just his date for the party that's all....." y/n spoke softly, staring into the dark, devilish, sculpted eyes of the hunk of a man before her.
"Well in that case...." Billy started before being cut off by the presence of another being.

"Oh Mr webbed foot William sir, I have found the tranquilliser vial you asked for" the cockroach spoke formally. He was Billy's butler and associate. He was just an inch under Billy's 6mm frame and was clothed in a very expensive looking black suit. He had a spectacular black moustache, which curled delicately at the corners and he spoke quite proper - almost as if he was Alfred from Batman reincarnated in cockroach form-

"WHaT ViAl" Billy stared at the man with wide, psychotic eyes.
"Oh em..nothing sir..nothing at all" The man looked over to see Billy had company.

"I'm gonna go to the toilet" y/n whispered and slid past the two men, staring each other down.
——————————————————————————-
Y/n ran down the stairs, trying her hardest not to fall due to her red bottom heels she was wearing.
"Euuaahhh" Y/n tripped on the last step. She scrunched her eyes shut waiting for impact...but nothing. In fact she felt like she had just fell onto a marshmallow.

"Hey there y/n!" Soggy Samuel smiled and waved "thank god I was on my way to the next floor, or you would've smashed your head" He spoke while giggling, his Australian accent relaxing y/n's nerves.
"Where were you going in such a hurry mate?"

"Oh thank you Samuel, I- I- must've lost my footing that's all" y/n said out of breath from her previous running "I'm just trying to find the bathroom".

"Ohhhh it's just round the corner on your right" Sam pointed as he helped y/n down from the edge of the last step.

"Thanks Samuel!" y/n shouted as she swiftly walked towards the bathroom.
"PLEASE....CALL ME SAM!" Samuel screeched round the corner.

Y/n ran into the bathroom and locked the door, darting towards the mirror.
She touched up her makeup and hair, blotted off the sweat from her forehead and sprayed a lily scented perfume all over her dress, masking the dead insect smell.
—————-————————————————————————-

"WHAT DID I TELL YOU ABOUT BEING DISCRETE ALFRESCO" Billy shouted quietly before snatching the vial of clear liquid from the gentleman's hand.

"I'm sorry sir, it won't happen again" Alfresco spoke calmly in a strong Tory accent.

"Yeah it better not" Billy sighed and looked down at the vial, grinning as he tapped his Butler on the shoulder.
"Well done Alfresco...I'll go find the girl" Billy descended the stairs with tranquility, maliciously laughing to himself.
————————————————————
"Y/N!....hello...sorry about that" Billy forged a laugh.
"Oh hey Billy" y/n waved before he took her by the hand and led her to the bar.
"Let's get you a drink shall we" Billy and y/n took their seats at the bar.

After about ten minutes of continuous shot drinking and laughing a familiar voice beamed from behind.
"Y/N I HAVE BEEN LOOKING ALL OVER FOR YOU" Bog sternly instructed, making eye contact with
only y/n.

"Oh look who it is, Mr steal your girl Bog" Billy joked.
"I'm not joking Y/n come now!" Bog raised his voice slightly.
"Whyy B-boggy woggy...woggy..wog...can't you see...iemmm avinn funn" y/n slurred, clearly shitface drunk from the 12 shots of god knows what alcohol she consumed.

Bog turned his head slowly, looking deeply into Billy's dark eyes. Billy shifted in his seat and smirked.
"Was that your plan...get HER DRUNK SO YOU CAN TAKE HER HOME AND FUCK HER WITHOUT CONSENT!" Bog shouted loudly. The whole room fell silent.

"Right everyone the party is over...leave now" Soggy Samuel instructed- everyone listening to Sam as it was very rare for him to be so serious.

"Y/n come with me" Soggy Samuel carefully dragged y/n past the two rivals.

Y/n quickly started to sober up.
—————————————————
"HOW FUCKING DARE YOU DO THAT TO MY DATE!" Bog lifted Billy up by his collar and threw him across the room.

"If that's how you wanna play....let's play" Billy grinned before jumping into the air and sending a rope of spider web fluid into the air, dangling from the ceiling he kicked Bog square in the jaw.

Bog grunted but darted behind Billy, took his arm and bent it backwards, sending Billy to the floor.
About half an hour of continuous punching went on until Bog slam dunked Billy onto one of the glass tables, smashing it into tiny fragments.
"DONT YOU EVER GO NEAR HER AGAIN YOU HEAR ME" Bog warned "EVER..AGAIN"

Bog dramatically walked in slow motion towards the exit doors.
"YOU CANT HAVE HER FOREVER BOG...SHES TOO GOOD FOR YOU...SHES MY ONE WAY TICKET BACK TO FAIRY KINGDOM AND YOU KNOW IT!" Billy choked out in pain.
Bog tried his best not to turn around and strangle the life out of the guy and instead kept walking, acting unbothered by his statement.

Soggy Sam and y/n were outside, Sam leaning through the window of a scorpion led carriage, talking to y/n.
"Hey Bog mate...you're gonna have to pay for the million pound damage you just cost my house" Sam giggled.
"I'll PondPal you" Bog chuckled, blood dripping from his cheek and stomach.
"My minions will help with the details" Bog pointed to the two spotty, puss filled creatures sniffling at Sam's bare feet.

——————————————————————-
The drive home was mostly silent.
Bog winced in pain every so often from a bump in the road.

"So where did you get the ca-"
"Why were you hanging around with that womaniser y/n" Bog cut her off.
"I- womaniser? I thought he was just being nice..wait why do you even care" y/n asked.
"I DONT......but I can't destroy the fairy kingdom without you, in case you have forgotten" Bog angrily declared.

"So answer my question...do you not realise how bad of a guy he is...are you really that fucking dumb"
Bog uttered.
"I- I ....didn't know Bog..I'm sorr-" y/n said softly, tears in her eyes.
"You have no idea the things he would've done to you y/n" Bog sternly spoke.

Y/n looked out of the window.
"are you hurt?" Bog added to the silence.
"No"
"You sure bec-"
"I'm fine!" y/n blurted.

————————————————
They arrived at the hotel.
"Neeiaahh" Bog winced.
"Omg wait is that blood" y/n looked down at the Bog Kings torn shirt. It was covered in blood and a large cut could be seen.

"Just get me to our room" Bog ordered politely.

——————-~~~~~~~~~~~~~——————-
<<...AUTHORS NOTE...>>

SORRY I HAVENT BEEN UPDATING THE STORY LATELY!
I JUST GOT JUMPED BY JOHN WICK ON THE 24 HOUR WALK HOME FROM SCHOOL AND ACCIDENTALLY SINGLE HANDEDLY SOLVED WORLD HUNGER AFTER FALLING OFF A SKYSCRAPER AND LANDING IN AN ELEPHANT SIZED BUCKET FULL OF HAM AND SENDING IT TO EVERY COUNTRY IN THE WORLD.
HOMEWORK IS ALSO SUCH A BITCH GUYS 🙄
SORRY IF MY GRAMM- SORRY I MEANT SPELLING IS BAD, ENGLISH ISNT MY FIRST LANGUAGE (ITS MY 3RD).
I ALSO SMASHED MY HAND THROUGH A MEAT GRINDER SO SORRY FOR THE CLIFFHANGER.

QUICK NOTE: SLUGMANTHA IS ALIVE..I HAVE CHECKED MY COMMENTS AND YOU GUYS HAVE MADE ME LAUGH WITH YOUR THEORIES AHAHAH LOLOLOL 😂
HERES SOME OF MY FAVOURITES:

"Personally I believe Slugmantha wields the time stone as she is green, so she went back in time"
-@smellycatpiss_69

"Slugmantha is such a baddie but honestly I think she may be dead, you know when the author said that she was green, well I think that was foreshadowing her future lifeless body dangling from a 6 story building and green from oxidation"
-@Andrewtatesleftballsack_obiwankenobi463889669

😂😂
ANYWAY HOPE U GUYS ENJOYED!!!