Chapter 7

Couch reference-

Couch reference-

————————————————————————

Bog and y/n trudged down the hallway of the hotel lobby.
"Wait let's take the stairs" y/n redirected Bog and slumped an arm around his 1mm waist.
"You don't need to do that" Bog grumpily huffed.
"Shut up" y/n sighed.

After making it to the lift, and pressing the top floor button, they split away from each other and stood in silence.
'Is she angry at me?' Bog thought to himself, staring at y/n.
She felt his eyes on her but didn't make eye contact.
She felt terrible. How could she not see that Billy was using her, was she really that artless?

She couldn't bare to look at Bog, or even talk to him whilst he looked like a soaked tampon. After all...she was the reason he looked like that after all, the reason he got hurt, the reason he fought another man.

After 30 seconds the lift came to a halt and they resumed their previous stance all the way up to the hotel room (number 69).

Y/n gently lowered Bog onto the couch.
"Let's see about that suit" y/n said to lighten the mood but beyond the surface she was nervous, very nervous. She had never seen Bog king's body beyond his crust covered brown suit he wore everyday.
"You're- you-you're going to...stitch me up?" Bog asked anxiously.

"What else am I meant to do? Let you bleed out until you're hollow." Y/n rolled her eyes.
"You know how to stitch?" Bog breathlessly asked.
"Yeah I learned back when....." y/n lowered her head looking dejected. "Back when I was in the fairy kingdom"

Bog's eyes furrowed. He felt sympathetic towards y/n.

"Is it ok if I take this off?" Y/n asked, blushing like a poisonous mushroom.
"Ye" Bog king said quickly.

She carefully took off his blazer and unbuttoned his shirt, one button at a time, slowing down whenever he grimaced from the pain.
There was a large stab wound roughly the size of two of Bog's abs.

Y/n looked at his stomach, feeling guilty for the pain she caused him.
"It wasn't your fault" Bog looked at her.

"I-" y/n started
"No y/n...it wasn't your fault" Bog declared "it was my decision to start that fight, Billy....Billy and I have history......I know what kind of person he is" he grumbled
"His personality is boggin' y/n" He declared.

"Huh?" Y/n said, confused about his foreign word choice.
"You don't know what bogging means?" Bog lifted an eyebrow.
"No..I have never heard of that word before"
"Well ig ...bog dialect lesson one, boggin' means disgusting (it's native language to the Bog region)"

"Right.......... I'm going to get some supplies from my bag. Sit tight." Y/n practically ran out of the door to the other room.

She fumbled with the shite in her bag. "Hmm I thought I had a needle in here somewhere...THERE!" Y/n screamed with joy (and pain, as the needle went straight through her finger when trying to find it).
Bog raised an eyebrow in the other room.