Chapter 12

The Bog king rapidly ran out of the castle, slamming his concrete clompers on every mushroom in sight.
"Y/N IM COMING FOR YOU!!! HOW DARE HE TAKE MY BURD!!!" Bog screamed.

He let his delicately designed wings flutter, carrying him into the air with immense power.

"Should we go after him?" Slugmantha asked.
"Nah he'll be fine...he is the Bog King after all" Samuel chuckled lightly, staring deeply into Slugmantha's wet orbs.

She giggled and looked away.
"Wanna watch a movie Mantha?" Sam asked with a cheesy grin.
"Sure" Slugmantha answered somewhat calmly, trying to mask her nervousness.
———————————————————-
Bog's heavy breathing closely resembled the engine of a Steam roller as he quickly flew through the thorny vines.

"Need....to....reach....Billy's.....cave.....in...timeeeeee" Bog breathed anxiously.
His body was angled in the shape of a straight line and his large hands slightly shook.

His staff was stationed in his right hand.

Every goblin, insect and slimy creature looked up at Bog. They could sense the anger pulsating throughout his rigid and scaly body.
Just like they did years ago.

Bog is a lot of things. Sweet, calm, intellectual, handsome and most importantly when something angers him.....he is malicious.
It is very difficult to anger Bog as he has seen it all....abuse.....mass murder...environmental damage.....pollution....humans.

But heartbreak.....
Heartbreak, is what hurts him the most.

"You better run fast Billy....run fast for your spiders...run fast for your followers....run for tattoos, for your spider webs and burrows."

Bog grit his teeth together and three adult moldy fangs popped out due to the extreme power his jaw held.

"Cos the Bog days are over"
————————————————————-

🎶*Intro to Shape of you by Ed Sheeran plays in the distance.*🎶

Bog's eyebrow raised with confusion as he stopped mid air to hover.
"What is that beautiful noise" Bog asked himself softly.

"🎶Bog you know I want your love, your love was handmade for somebody like me🎶" the soprano voice sang.

Bog followed the noise and lowered himself towards the ground.
A stage was set up. One chair. One stage. One pole.

The petite woman spun around the pole, not showing her face. Her leg hooked around the top of the metal and her hands reached the base.
Her body was stationed upside down on the pole but her face was still not showing.

"Who-" Bog asked but was caught off by more singing.
"🎶Come on now follow my lead, I might be crazy, don't mind me🎶" the woman spun around the pole about twenty times.

"Y/n?" Bog asked, looking a mixture of concerned and nervous.

Suddenly a spider grabbed Bog's behind and yanked him back, forcing his body to fly straight into the singular chair.
His hands were quickly tied down with rose thorns after he was disarmed of his ever-so-powerful staff.

The woman stepped down from the pole smoothly and model walked towards Bog.
She launched herself onto his crotch and crossed her legs around his waist.

He grunted and turned his head away. She smelled like really strong fairyanna planté perfume.
"Get...off me-" Bog squirmed, trying to break loose from her grasp.