Chapter 12

Narrators POV:

Giyuu wiped his tears. "You can go open it." Sanemi nodded and walked up to the door. He sighed and opened it. "Shinazugawa! Some guy came up to me and said you tried to rape him. You have a boyfriend you know." Sanemi grunted. "Kocho, he raped Giyuu. Well, in the past. Look." Sanemi moved out the doorway to show Giyuu. Shinobu gasped. "Oh my~ May I come in?" Sanemi nodded and closed the door behind her. Shinobu sat on the bed. "Are you ok, Tomioka-san?" Giyuu nodded. "It was in the past." Shinobu smiled and gave him a hug before leaving.

Sanemi sat on the bed. "You sure, your good?" Giyuu nodded. "I want to slay some demons again." Sanemi chuckled and pulled Giyuu on his lap. Giyuu blushed. "Huh?!" Sanemi kissed Giyuus neck. "Sanemi!? Mph~" Giyuu grabbed Sanemis shoulders. "Well, let's go meet the others." Sanemi picked Giyuu up, over his shoulder. Giyuu frowned. "You did that on purpose." Sanemi pat Giyuus ass and chuckled. Giyuu felt his asshole twitch. Giyuu started to grind on Sanemi unconsciously and whimpered. Sanemi chuckled. "You're really horny, aren't you?" Giyuu groaned. Sanemi put Giyuu on the couch. He looked down at Giyuu and smirked.

Giyuu whimpered at Sanemis glare. Sanemi started to unbutton Giyuus clothes and saw his hard nipples. He chuckled. "I didn't even touch them." Sanemi brushed his fingers near Giyuus nipples and pulled on them. "Mphh" Giyuu moaned. Sanemi took off all of Giyuus and his clothes. "Knees." Giyuu obeyed and went on the floor to his knees. Sanemi rubbed Giyyus mouth with his thumb. "Open." Giyuu slowly opened his mouth. Sanemi smirked. "Good boy." Giyuu whimpered . Sanemi placed his dick in Giyuus mouth. "Suck." Giyuu placed his tounge on Sanemis slit and licked. Sanemi grunted. "You can do better." Giyyu licked down on Sanemis dick. Sanemi put his hand in Giyuus hair. With each flick of Giyuus tongue, Sanemi let out a grunt and slightly tightened his grip on the males hair.

Giyuu finally took the tip of his cock back into his hot mouth, sucking on just the head lightly before beginning to inch himself down on his boyfriends dick. As the tip hit the back of his throat, Giyuu stopped taking more in, only leaving a couple of inches out of his mouth. He was about to begin bobbing his head again when he felt Sanemis fingers tighten in his hair painfully. "Such a good boy." Sanemi let out in a thickly aroused tone as he pushed Giyuu down completely to the base of his cock. Giyuu moaned at the praise and rubbed his dick with his thighs, trying to get friction. Giyuu continued sucking and licking until he felt Sanemis dick twitch in his mouth. "Fuck. Your doing so good, princess." Giyuu whimpered and then came. Sanemis dick twitched in his mouth again. This time, Sanemi came in Giyuus mouth.

Giyuu swallowed the white liquid. "You taste sweet." Sanemi smiled. "Did you cum without me touching you?" Giyuu whimpered. "U-um. Yes.." Sanemi chuckled. "Your so hot princess." Giyuu had gotten hard again. Sanemi smirked. "Oh? You like getting praised?" Sanemi picked Giyuu up and placed him on the bed. "You were very good." Sanemi praised. Giyuu rubbed his thighs together. Sanemi spread Giyuus legs open and placed his finger inside him. "Ahh!" Sanemi added another finger and did a scissoring motion. Giyuu trembled. "N-Nemi~" Sanemi pulled out his fingers and licked them. "Your hole is so pretty and tight. Just for me. Such a good boy." Sanemi placed his dick inside Giyuus twitching hole. Sanemi grunted. "Your hole is sucking me up good." Giyuu grunted. And with that, Sanemi slowly pushes in until he bottoms out, pulling his head back. It feels suffocating yet blissful to Giyuu. The velvety walls and the hard length are crammed together. " Ah- AH! Mngh~... Nemi~..! "

Continuous threads of moans and grunts occupy the entire room. The strong and musky scent of sex fills the atmosphere. Only the sounds of skin slapping and moans are there. They are in their own small world where they don't care if the Demon Slayers can hear them. Sanemi roughly pistons his cock into Giyuus hole. Giyuu claws on the sheets until his knuckles go white. He suddenly arches his back and curls his toes when Sanemi had brushed past against his prostate. Soon his moans became louder and high-pitched, his prostate was being pummeled over and over. A bump on his stomach can be seen. Giyuus face was red, eyes of lust, tears dripping, mouth drooling, and lip biting. To Sanemi, he is perfect.

Sanemi out of nowhere stops with his thrusts making Giyuu confused. Only seconds later he gets flipped onto all fours. His head got shoved into the sheets while his legs are supporting his back, presenting himself like a good boy to his boyfriend. Sanemi pushes back in and doesn't hesitate to fuck him hard. He also pins down Giyuus wrists with one hand, while the other is holding his hips with a steel grip. The desire to make him cum from the brutal fucking only without touching his cock, turns him absolutely feral. Giyuu moaned loudly. "Ahh~ I'm cumming.. Nemi please I'm about to-" Sanemi grunted. "Hold it. Be a good boy, I'm almost finished."

Giyuu whimpers, he wonders how much stamina does this man have. Thankfully he feels Sanemis thrusts turning more sloppy which means he's close. "Cum with me, Giyuu." He bit on Giyuus neck hard enough to leave a mark that will last for days. Marking what belongs to him. His very own property. Finally they both orgasmed at the same time. Sanemi has painted the walls white. And Giyuu messes up the sheets. They take some time to stabilize their breathing before Sanemi pulls out. Giyuu trembled as Sanemi smiled. He turned Giyuu over and looked at his work. Then, looked at the mark he gave Giyuu. Giyuu was his.

Sanemi chuckled. "We can meet the others later." Giyuu slowly sat up. "Bath." Sanemi picked up Giyuu and started up the water for him. "Guess you have kinks as well." Giyuu pouted as Sanemi placed him in the bath. Sanemi then joined in on the other side. "Dont get cocky!" Giyuu said as his voiced cracked. Sanemi chuckled. "I wish this moment would last forever."