Chapter 15

Story is gonna be quite short btw
Narrators POV:

Giyuu woke up and immediately took a shower. He groaned. Last night was a lot, and he wanted to cool down. (He has boxers on) He had turned on the water and bent down to see if the temperature was ok. While doing this, Sanemi walked in. "M'sorry." Sanemi hugged Giyuu from behind. "For what?" Giyuu hugged backed. "For your asshole being swollen." Giyuu blushed.

"Umm, the baths ready." Sanemi nodded and say in the tub, motioning Giyuu to sit in between his legs. He did as told and leaned his head back. "Can you wash my hair?" Sanemi nodded. "Of course, love." Giyuu blushed. Outside Sanemi was rough, mean , intense. But, with Giyuu he was himself.

After:

Sanemi and Giyuu walked outside to Tengen. "Wassup!" Giyuu yawned. "Hello, Tengen. What do you need?" Sanemi wrapped his arm around Giyuu waist. "Nothing. Just heard the whole house creaking." Sanemi sucked his teeth and dragged Giyuu away.

Sanemi groaned while Giyuu chuckled. "It's ok Sanemi he-he~" Sanemi blushed at Giyuus laugh. It was so adorable. Giyuu frowned. "Sorry, my laugh is gross isn't it?.." Sanemi shook his head. "It's, beautiful.." Giyuu smiled. "Ah! Where are we going?" Sanemi smiled. "You'll see, love." Giyuu smiled sheepishly but continued to follow Sanemi. He followed to a place with cherry blossom trees. "Sanemi?"

Sanemi got down on one knee.

"S-Sanemi?" Giyuu blushed.

"Tomioka Giyuu. I can't imagine growing old with anyone else, nor do I want to. I know you're the only one I want to share the rest of my life with. It was only a matter of time until we arrived at this moment. You deserve the very best, someone who will back you up without limits, let you grow without borders, and love you without end. So, Giyuu, will you marry me?

Giyuu cried but nodded. "Yes, I do." Sanemi smiled and slipped the ring on Giyuus finger and Giyuu did the same. Then, everyone came out and started cheering them. "Congrats bro!" Tengen smirked. Giyuu smiled. "Thank you Sanemi." Sanemi smiled back. "Of course."