page 48 John vs Garara part 3

John smiles and says "This is what a month of training can do for me not a lot of people are able to use both Darkness and Light but I am the only one that can use both Darkness and Light to this level you don't stand a chance against me" Garara laughs at John he says "What's so funny?" Garara says "You are" Garara goes to his full power he is evenly matched with John's Light and Dark energy he says "Were you saying something about me not standing a chance against you? Now than lets see which brother is strongest me or you?" John and Garara enter an all out battle that is less like a battle and more like a war against each other. The entire universe is getting destroyred as these two battle it out at the end of the battle. John and Garara are both badly hurt and nearly powerless they unleash an all out Energy Cannon at each other. The force of the two attacks causes everything to blow up around them. John uses his power over time to restore everything to normal. John defeats Garara and goes in for the kill when he is stopped by a girl who protects Garara. John stops the attack the girl says "I will not let you harm Garara anymore!" Garara says "Move Alice let me kill him" Alice says "No you are my only friend and I am your only friend I will not allow you to die!" John goes back to his normal stage and says "No need the fight is over now take my brother and go" Alice says "Thank you" Garara says "Next time you die" Alice takes Garara somewhere safe. John watches them leave he says "Take care now than time to go" John is punched through a mountain.